The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Chat (Private Roleplay: Dio and Robin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin

Robin

First Chat (Private Roleplay: Dio and Robin) Empty
PostSubject: First Chat (Private Roleplay: Dio and Robin)   First Chat (Private Roleplay: Dio and Robin) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:26 am

Robin politely knocked on Dio's HA bedroom door and waited for him to allow her to come in. She pulled out a chair and sat down as he laid back on the bed. "Hey Dio thanks for agreeing to talk to me. You said that we have barely talked and you're right, so I'm hoping now could be that opportunity for us to talk and maybe clear the air if there's any tention. I know we're far in the game but it's never too late right?" Dio was a rational guy and she respected him as a player so hopefully this talk could do some good for her.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: First Chat (Private Roleplay: Dio and Robin)   First Chat (Private Roleplay: Dio and Robin) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:41 pm

Someone knocks on the door. Dio looks up with a surprised expression on his face. Would it be Nisha or Robin?
"Come in!"
Robin enters the room, sits down and starts speaking. He carefully listens to her, as she states her case.

"No problem, after being nominated I can totally understand you'd want to talk. And it's never too late to   get to know someone" he gives her a friendly smile.
"Don't worry Robin, personally I don't feel like there's tension. It's mostly that I don't know you, and I can understand that if you would be HA next that there's a good chance I would get the boot. Nothing personal really... though that's an excuse we all use." he chuckles and removes some hairstrands from his face.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: First Chat (Private Roleplay: Dio and Robin)   First Chat (Private Roleplay: Dio and Robin) Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:40 pm

Robin was happily surprised with how warm and welcoming Dio was, she relaxed a little bit. "Well that's good! Cuz I have nothing against you, you're a great player and I respect that and you're very rational when it comes to situations."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: First Chat (Private Roleplay: Dio and Robin)   First Chat (Private Roleplay: Dio and Robin) Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:18 pm

"Aw thanks!" he gives her a friendly smile.
Even though he was almost out of pizza now, he still felt like he had to share.

"Would you like a slice?"
He sat down on the bed.

"Are you nervous for the POP and the vote?" he asks her while chewing on a slice himself.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: First Chat (Private Roleplay: Dio and Robin)   First Chat (Private Roleplay: Dio and Robin) Clock10Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:24 pm

Robins face lit up when he mentioned pizza "Sure I'd love a slice! Thanks man." Robin happily took a bite. "A little nervous about both, but it's the name of the game! I'd love to stay longer if possible obviously but whatever happens there's no hard feelings and I had a blast this summer!"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: First Chat (Private Roleplay: Dio and Robin)   First Chat (Private Roleplay: Dio and Robin) Clock10Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:06 pm

"Yeah understandable." he nods.
"That is really admirable Robin!" He smiles as he sees her have such a positive attitude.

"I love the perseverance you are showing. I respect that." he grins. "And agreed. We've all been through a lot, meet new people and gone through stuff together. And I actually learned a few things about myself as well here. Worth the experience." he lets out a satisfied sigh.

"I just hope that this week will turn out okay. While I love the HA bedroom, I hate the power it brings."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Chat (Private Roleplay: Dio and Robin)   First Chat (Private Roleplay: Dio and Robin) Clock10

Back to top Go down

First Chat (Private Roleplay: Dio and Robin)
Page 1 of 1