The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girl Chat (Private w/ Deressa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Girl Chat (Private w/ Deressa) Empty
PostSubject: Girl Chat (Private w/ Deressa)   Girl Chat (Private w/ Deressa) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:48 pm

Nisha walks into the bedroom to find Deressa doing her nails. "Hey, girl!" She shuffles over to her and sits down, admiring her work. "I wanted to come and ask if I have your vote to stay this week. I know Marlee was your trusted ally in this game, and I really felt for you when she left. Both Tasha and Ti'Shaun were my most trusted allies, and once they were evicted back to back, I was all alone....I still am." She takes in a deep breath as she tries to keep her voice from quivering."

I know we discussed this earlier in the game, and up until now, I still want to work with you in this game. I just need to know if you're still open to it is all."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Girl Chat (Private w/ Deressa)   Girl Chat (Private w/ Deressa) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:07 pm

Deressa smirks as she's still doing her nails.
"Oh boo, say no more. You didn't even need to come over here asking, of course my vote will go to Valenda. She's a peach and all, but you and I already talked about having eachothers back later on." She smiles at Nisha.
"I'm sorry about Ti'Shaun and Tasha, though. I honestly had no idea you were close with them until that one ceremony. I hope you didn't think I nominated them both back then as a personal jab at you."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Girl Chat (Private w/ Deressa)   Girl Chat (Private w/ Deressa) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:57 pm

Nisha feels relieved after hearing Deressa's words. "Oh, thank goodness. That's what I was hoping for." She leans in to squeeze the life out of her, but hesitates as she realizes she's still holding on to some nail polish. "Ah, don't worry about it! I understood that it was strictly a game move on your part. I never had any hard feelings against you. If anything, I was upset at myself haha."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl Chat (Private w/ Deressa)   Girl Chat (Private w/ Deressa) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Girl Chat (Private w/ Deressa)
Page 1 of 1