The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deressa's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Deressa & Val)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Deressa's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Deressa & Val) Empty
PostSubject: Deressa's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Deressa & Val)   Deressa's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Deressa & Val) Clock10Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:17 pm

Val smiles at the audience."Everyone, please give a warm welcome to DERESSA!" She moves out from in front of the door to reveal her exit.

The audience cheers and claps loudly in excitement.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Deressa's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Deressa & Val)   Deressa's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Deressa & Val) Clock10Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:02 pm

Deressa's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Deressa & Val) DaVonnewalkingin
Deressa skips through the stage playfully and takes her seat.
"Holy cow, Val! You're actually real! I lowkey thought you were an AI or something! Soo great to see you, girlie!"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Deressa's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Deressa & Val)   Deressa's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Deressa & Val) Clock10Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:01 pm

Val chuckles at her statement. "Well, I am definitely real - even if parts of me are not." Val pauses and gasps at her own comments and the audience laughs.

She laughs at their reaction and continues her interview with Deressa. "So, Deressa..."

Deressa's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Deressa & Val) Tumblr_inline_ot1xnji1L91uxre3m_540

"I would be shocked to not see you up there as a fan favorite. You definitely gave it your all this season and it was great watching you. So what's going through your head right now? That speech was crazy!"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Deressa's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Deressa & Val)   Deressa's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Deressa & Val) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:45 pm

Deressa grins.
"Aww Val, you doll! I'd definitely hope so! I really did try my best, even if half the edited footage will be of me just painting my nails in the background..." She laughs awkwardly.

"Yeah, I figured that the girls would target me while they can, so I decided to just go out with a bang~!
I didn't really mean most of the things I said to Nisha. I just wanted to mess with her a bit, because damn, that girl became ruthless outta nowhere and I didn't want her feeling too comfortable, ya know? In this house you can't afford to let go and think you're safe."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Deressa's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Deressa & Val)   Deressa's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Deressa & Val) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:05 pm

"Well, we definitely appreciate you for giving us that GOLDEN TV moment." She chuckles. "So, throughout this season, we've seen you make lots of connections in the game with Marlee, Manda, Je'Raldo and others. Was it difficult watching a majority of them leave before you? Do you think there's anything you could've done to not end up in this position?"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Deressa's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Deressa & Val)   Deressa's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Deressa & Val) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:36 pm

"Hehe, don't mention it Val!"

"The majority of my friends who left before me's evictions caught me by surprise. I wanted to help my lil' sis Marlee keep her stay, but she completely isolated herself from everybody once she was nominated...I still dunno what was up with that? I definitely think I could've done a lot more for everyone in general, but as I said nothing really gave me the impression I had to act fast. Like with Manda. I was almost certain people were going to vote off Morgan for his meltdown, but I guess looking back on it didn't seem too ethical to do so." She shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Deressa's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Deressa & Val)   Deressa's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Deressa & Val) Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:52 pm

"Hmm, yes. So with most of your friends out of the game.. who are you rooting for? Who do you think has the best chance of winning and who's running the game?"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Deressa's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Deressa & Val)   Deressa's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Deressa & Val) Clock10Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:08 pm

"Right now it seems like Nisha is running the place, considering she has Je'Raldo who is a strong player on her side, as well as Robin to follow her every move. I think I see all of the remaining house guests as worthy to win....except Robin. Like, she slept through half the game and I should know 'cause her bed was near mine in the start and girlie SNORES. I'm personally expecting Raldo to win, but at the same time I'm rooting for Dio and Morgan as well. Haha, they're all just really great and I'm surprised I got to hang with them as much, considering most of my friends outside Mad House are girls."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deressa's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Deressa & Val)   Deressa's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Deressa & Val) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Deressa's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Deressa & Val)
Page 1 of 1