The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valenda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Valenda and Val)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Valenda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Valenda and Val) Empty
PostSubject: Valenda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Valenda and Val)   Valenda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Valenda and Val) Clock10Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:14 pm

Val smiles at the audience."Everyone, please give a warm welcome to VALENDA!" She moves out from in front of the door to reveal her exit.

The audience cheers and claps loudly in excitement.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Valenda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Valenda and Val)   Valenda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Valenda and Val) Clock10Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:53 pm

Valenda walks onto the stage and does a lil spin to Val and then sits in the chair.
Valenda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Valenda and Val) Dvte110
"Rite mate...it's nice seeing YOU finally in person! How're you today?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Valenda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Valenda and Val)   Valenda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Valenda and Val) Clock10Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:45 pm

"I'm very good Valenda! I'm always good because you know... I'm me."

Valenda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Valenda and Val) Tenor

"But we're here to talk about you! So, this week the viewers had the control and chose to nominate you and Dio, a close ally of yours. And when he saved himself the viewers nominated Nisha as a replacement - someone you're close with. Why do you think that is? And do you think you were the audience's target? Or was the target Dio or Nisha?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Valenda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Valenda and Val)   Valenda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Valenda and Val) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:51 am

She finger guns at her and winks "You are one spicy lady heheh!"
Valenda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Valenda and Val) Tumblr11

"Well...to be honest it was really hard because I really admired those two so much that it did suck." She rubs her elbow and sighs "I knew I was the problem for some reason...people were targeting me because they thought I was some crazy Irish lass who just wanted the 'ding dongs' among these guys and see's me as a boyfriend snatcher...ahahah no."

She looks at Val serious and smiles "Nisha and Dio...I really don't know why I was put up against them but the audience got me pretty good."

Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Valenda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Valenda and Val)   Valenda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Valenda and Val) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:08 pm

"Ah, yes. Yes I am." She laughs. "So, tell us. When it came to Dio and Satoshi... it seemed like you were always a little flustered by them. Were there feelings there on your part? Or was it misread?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Valenda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Valenda and Val)   Valenda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Valenda and Val) Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:46 pm

"Dio uhh Dio I can admit I did find him attractive when we first met, he was the first person I met. But before I left the game, I came clean with him because someone tried to make me look like an obsessive freak!!"

She gets mad and folds her arms
Valenda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Valenda and Val) Emma10

"S-s-Satoshi I um well there was something about him that spark up this inner me whenever he was around and he told me to never give up...I failed on that and am ashamed to face him but heh I don't get lucky with any guys to be honest...that's just me." she shrugs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valenda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Valenda and Val)   Valenda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Valenda and Val) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Valenda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Valenda and Val)
Page 1 of 1