The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nisha's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Nisha & Val)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Nisha's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Nisha & Val) Empty
PostSubject: Nisha's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Nisha & Val)   Nisha's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Nisha & Val) Clock10Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:07 pm

Val smiles at the audience."Everyone, please give a warm welcome to Nisha!" She moves out from in front of the door to reveal her exit.

The audience cheers and claps loudly in excitement.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Nisha & Val)   Nisha's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Nisha & Val) Clock10Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:15 pm

Nisha opens the door, astounded at the sudden applause. She grins and waves to everyone as she heads over to take a seat next to the lovely host. "Hey Val!"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Nisha & Val)   Nisha's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Nisha & Val) Clock10Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:28 pm

"Welcome, Nisha. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." She smiles.

Nisha's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Nisha & Val) Giphy

"Woo! Girl, Let's get right into it and talk about that eviction. The audience and I are completely in shock. What was on your mind the entire time? You and Je'Raldo where certainly getting very close, why did you think he turned on you in the end?"

Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Nisha & Val)   Nisha's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Nisha & Val) Clock10Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:42 pm

Nisha flashes a bright smile back, bowing her head. "Ah, likewise!"

She places her hands on her lap as she listens. "Well, Je and I were definitely forming a close bond," she says chuckling a bit. "...We basically had each other's back throughout the majority of the game. We made sure to be very open and honest with each other, yet we still acknowledged the hardships of the game and the choices that came with it. He eventually told me that Morgan had been in his ear, giving him all the reasons that I should go and... I think that's what ultimately decided his vote in the end."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Nisha & Val)   Nisha's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Nisha & Val) Clock10Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:53 pm

Val nods as the intelligent girl speaks. "Fascinating"

She crossed her legs "Nisha, you have been on the block for more than half of your time in this game, 6 out of 11 weeks you've been nominated. Why... do you think you were nominated so many times and yet still made it to the final 4?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Nisha & Val)   Nisha's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Nisha & Val) Clock10Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:16 pm

Nisha sucks in her teeth, remembering all those terrible times.

"I'm sure at first, people thought that I would be very level-headed about being on the block. I think I was able to pull off that outward appearence but-uh...I'm sure y'all saw my DRs..." She smiles weakly, scratching her head as the audience shares a moment of laughter.

Nisha's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Nisha & Val) Tumblr_n0p18nYvnA1tpsg5eo3_r1_250

"But no, I was definitely starting to become the pawn of the season. It was only when I started playing more dangerously that people were beginning to see me as more of a threat to keep around. All I could do was persevere from that point on and...here I am."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Nisha & Val)   Nisha's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Nisha & Val) Clock10Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:48 pm

Val laughs softly. "Well there's no denying that"

"Now, let's go back in time for a few moments. You created a strong bond with Ti'Shaun and Tasha and made an alliance call 'Val's Angels'  you're the only member who made it to Jury. do you think that alliance was your downfall for making new alliances or do you think it was your rise of becoming a competitive player?
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Nisha & Val)   Nisha's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Nisha & Val) Clock10Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:58 pm

Nisha giggles a bit as the laughter ceases. She listens as Val brings up her initial alliance and how it affected her gameplay.

"Well Val, I believe that the three of us were really strong together and that our alliance could've lasted a lot longer had we strategized more. Unfortunately, the two of them were much more vocal when it came to expressing their opinions. I feel like it rubbed some people the wrong way...and once Kenji had arrived and planted that false evidence against Ti'Shaun..it was much easier for people to believe. Even if some didn’t, you have to realize that people won’t really care as long as they’re not the target. The alliance crumbled shortly after that, and I was so sure I would be the next to go after Tasha was evicted. I had a...bit of a meltdown hehe, but Je eventually snapped me back into my senses and I had a psychological breakthrough. I knew I had to play harder from that moment on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nisha's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Nisha & Val)   Nisha's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Nisha & Val) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Nisha's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Nisha & Val)
Page 1 of 1