The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ti'Shaun's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Val & Ti'Shaun)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Ti'Shaun's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Val & Ti'Shaun) Empty
PostSubject: Ti'Shaun's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Val & Ti'Shaun)   Ti'Shaun's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Val & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:36 pm

Val smiles at the audience as another VERY DRAMATIC eviction has happened. "Everyone, please give a not-so warm welcome to my LEAST FAVORITE contestant BY FAR who thinks she has the RIGHT to speak of me like I will not be able to hear a word she says... TURD'SHAUN!" She moves out from in front of the door to reveal her exit.

Majority of the audience boos Ti'Shaun per Val's instruction, but there are a few low, polite cheers and claps.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Ti'Shaun's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Val & Ti'Shaun)   Ti'Shaun's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Val & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:25 pm

Ti'Shaun sashays her way onto the stage waving and blowing kisses at the crowd. "Please, no flash photography!" She says dramatically as she casually sits down in her seat across from Val, and batts her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Ti'Shaun's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Val & Ti'Shaun)   Ti'Shaun's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Val & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:09 am

"Ti'Shaun! Its so nice to FINALLY see you out of the house. I've been waiting for this moment. Not as glamorous as I thought... well, not as glamorous as you make yourself out to be on the show." She smiles falsely. "So, tell us, what thoughts are running through your head right now? Your fellow-- well now ex-HouseGuests, voted to evict you over your alliance member Tasha who totally threw a bomb on us and said she wanted to QUIT! What did you think of that? Do you think the others were smart to get rid of you? Who do you feel the most betrayed by? We're all dying to know!"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Ti'Shaun's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Val & Ti'Shaun)   Ti'Shaun's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Val & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:55 am

"It's so nice to see you too, Val! So tell us.. how is the botox doing for you?" She flips her hair. "--[CENSOR] don't do me."

"--the thoughts that are running through my mind as of right now? Well-- of course I'm pissed that I missed out on a million dollars, but it couldn't have been at a better time! My agent already booked me for a new reality tv show coming soon! -So after we conclude this mess of an interview I have a flight to catch."

She sits up in the chair and places her finger on her chin

"I knew it was coming soon, are you kidding me? I was the most entertaining person in the house! As well as the cutest. Of course they were gonna vote me out the first chance they got. They claim it was my amazing ass ego, but c'mon if you looked this good wouldn't you boast yourself too? --of course you wouldn't relate. --but have you seen the rest of the cast? A [CENSOR] sha-mess. We have [CENSOR]'s running around with purple weave and [CENSOR]." 

"-and I kind of figured that they would vote me out even though Tasha decided to quit, by the way that was a total fluke. Like Val, girl if you wanted me off the show you could've just said so. You didn't have to still hold an eviction ceremony after she decided to quit. You set me up for the kill, girl."

She smiles.

"Yes, they were in fact smart to get rid of me! I would try to get rid of me too. I don't know why though, I haven't won a single challenge. I'm not athletic other than running.. the only thing I can do is fight. Tragic."

She rolls her eyes. "This question.."

"Hmm.. the person I would have to say I felt the most betrayed by would have to be Je'Raldo." 

She wipes her eyes.

"I liked his incredible ass, and I knew I probably shouldn't have. I stayed true to my word, and at the end of the day Val, he didn't do a damn thing to make sure his girl was safe. That was ultimate form of deception and there is no coming back from that. On top of that he was up there in the HA room with the House Ambassador for 3 days and he STILL couldn't convince her to save me.. it was like he wanted me gone. He hung with the 'holy trinity' more than he did with the best, aka me." Ti'Shaun begins fanning her eyes. "Does anyone have a tissue?"

"-but anyways, I began to get a liking to Cash.. we weren't even a thing but you know what? He busted his ass to try and save me this week and that is what you call a loyal [CENSOR]. Je could learn a thing or two from him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ti'Shaun's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Val & Ti'Shaun)   Ti'Shaun's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Val & Ti'Shaun) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Ti'Shaun's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Val & Ti'Shaun)
Page 1 of 1