The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dio's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Dio & Val)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Dio's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Dio & Val) Empty
PostSubject: Dio's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Dio & Val)   Dio's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Dio & Val) Clock10Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:56 pm

Val smiles at the audience."Everyone, please give a warm welcome to DIO!" She moves out from in front of the door to reveal his exit.

The audience cheers and claps loudly in excitement.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Dio & Val)   Dio's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Dio & Val) Clock10Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:26 am

Dio lightly jogs onto the stage, waving at the audience while showing a big grin.
He walks up to Val and shakes her hand.

"Finally meeting you for reals Val, wow. While it feels like I have known you forever!" He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Dio & Val)   Dio's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Dio & Val) Clock10Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:27 am

Dio coughs as an uncomfortable silence follows.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Dio & Val)   Dio's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Dio & Val) Clock10Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Val motions for him to sit in the chair across from her. "So, Dio... How does it feel to be evicted? Do you felt as if you could have done something different to save yourself?" She questions.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Dio & Val)   Dio's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Dio & Val) Clock10Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:06 am

"Oh! Thanks" he sits down in a comfortable position.
"Well it sucks, yeah. I knew I would be nominated but I had my hopes up I could outlast Morgan." he laughs. "Oh well, I tried my very best. Wasn't supposed to be I guess."

He nods as Val questions if he could have done something differently.
"Probably yeah. It's no secret that I suck at the strategy part, all I had was a social game. That scares your opponents off." he rubs the back of his head. "Maybe I should have aligned myself with Nisha sooner? We are friends but game wise alliance. She's a lovely girl-" he nervously coughs
"lovely FRIEND, and maybe things would have been different. Not be nominated in the first place or at least have people lean towards voting MORGAN more." he shakes his head.
"The situation of last eviction went how it went. Even when I thought people would vote out a rat, I still ended up losing. That's how this game goes I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Dio & Val)   Dio's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Dio & Val) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Dio's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Dio & Val)
Page 1 of 1