The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MH3 - Nico's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val & Nico)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

MH3 - Nico's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val & Nico) Empty
PostSubject: MH3 - Nico's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val & Nico)   MH3 - Nico's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val & Nico) Clock10Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:23 pm

Val smiles at the audience."Everyone, please give a warm welcome to NICO!" She moves out from in front of the door to reveal his exit.

The audience stares on and there are a few mixed reactions to his exit.

Nico awkwardly walks down to meet Val and shakes her hand. "Hey Val." He says and then sits in the seat across from her.

"So Nico, you just were evicted in the first instant eviction of the season! How are you feeling right now?"

"I'm okay. I could use a cigarette right now though." He chuckles and the audience chuckles with him.

Val chuckles at his statement. "In the house, we didn't really see you interact with many people aside from one conversation with Aaron in the first week and a few quick chats with other people. Do you think you would've lasted longer had you made more effort to connect with others in the house?"

"Uh... yeah." He scratches the back of his neck. "I know by first glance, I really don't seem like an approachable person. And, I'm not at the beginning. What you saw of me in the house was more of me being socially awkward and not knowing how to deal with new people." He smiles sheepishly.

"Wait really? That was just you being awkward?"

"Pretty much, yeah." He crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair. "I've always intimidated people, ever since I was young. I was much taller and scarier looking than the other boys so people didn't really talk to me. I learned to be pretty cold when it came to conversations. Probably not the best way to deal with things."

"Aw...." The audience 'awws' with Val. "But ANYWAYS... moving on. Let's talk about your rivalry with Queen of the Hicks, Amberly."

"There's nothing to talk about. She's crusty, dusty and musty. If she's not out after me, she's sure as hell going to be out next week. Those people are getting really tired of her rodent ass."

"DAMN!" Val shouted. "Shots FIRED. But you're not wrong." She chuckled. "So let's wrap this up. Who do you see making it deep into the game and who are you expecting to see walking out the door soon?"

"I'm personally rooting for Gyselle, Tobias and Hassan. They're the underdogs right now and I hope they can make it." He pauses. "But the odds are against them and I think that if they don't win the next HA comp then one of them is definitely screwed. Most likely Hassan."

"Well, thank you for joining us this season Nico." She turns to the camera. "STAY TUNED as our HouseGuests compete in the second HA competition of the week!"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com

MH3 - Nico's Eviction Interview (Private RP w/ Val & Nico)
Page 1 of 1