The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Satoshi Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Satoshi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Satoshi Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Satoshi) Empty
PostSubject: Satoshi Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Satoshi)   Satoshi Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Satoshi) Clock10Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:40 pm

Val smiles at the audience as Annihilation Week has claimed another victim. "Everyone, please welcome SATOSHI!" She moves out from in front of the door to reveal his exit.

The audience cheers and claps loudly in excitement.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Satoshi)   Satoshi Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Satoshi) Clock10Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:08 pm

Satoshi squints his eyes as the lights shines down on his face. The bright lights weren't only terribly hot, but they didn't make his head ache any better.
But he is used to these kinds of lights from the preformances he had to back home. So he simply takes his seat across from Val.

"Hello. It's finally nice to see you face to face, Val."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Satoshi)   Satoshi Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Satoshi) Clock10Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:40 pm

Val smiles falsely at him. "Oh well, I wish I could say the same." She laughs at her own remark. "So Satoshi... 4th person to get the boot this season. How are you feeling? You know, if you can actually feel things... I'm never sure because it seems you always have a case of RBF... but anyways! What about your feelings towards Marlee? What do you think went wrong there and why do you think she chose to evict you?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Satoshi)   Satoshi Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Satoshi) Clock10Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:05 am

Satoshi smirks at her harsh statement towards him as he brushes it towards the side. As mush as her obvious verbal attack offended him, he keeps a calm expression on his face. Just to avoid looking foolish on live television, especially to the love of his life at home.

"I am definitely feeling quite a few different emotions right now. But the best way I can describe it is...enlightened. Mainly because of how easily my actions can be interpreted differently in another person's perspective."

He thinks about how unexpected his eviction is, especially considering he doesn't even know the girl's name yet she can judge him harshly.

"As for...Marlee, I honestly have no idea why she chose to evict me. I have spoken to her once. I didn't even know she was in the house for the longest time. But I can admit that some of my actions were unreasonable. That is my undoing, but I don't understand where she is coming from for some of the things she said."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Satoshi)   Satoshi Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Satoshi) Clock10Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:27 pm

"Oh... interesting." Val smirks. "So, what if you got the chance to do it all over again? Would you do anything differently the second time around?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Satoshi)   Satoshi Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Satoshi) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:50 am

He takes a look at the hostess and then at the large audience before him. The world has his eyes on him. People that care about him and people that never even knew that he existed before this show. It's time to pick his words wisely.

"I...I would want to try and be a more positive person in the house. I don't want people to remember me as just an angry Asian. I know that it can't be done easily but I want to make the effort. Make some friends. So what I can do about my enemies. And even try to seek peace with the one person in the house that hurt me the most. I just...

He begins to tear up but refuses to let any fall.

"I just feel like my time in the house isn't done yet. As soon as I feel like it is, I'll leave with my head held high."

Part of the audience sees through his act and begins to clap for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satoshi Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Satoshi)   Satoshi Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Satoshi) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Satoshi Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Satoshi)
Page 1 of 1