The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Manda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Manda & Val)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Manda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Manda & Val) Empty
PostSubject: Manda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Manda & Val)   Manda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Manda & Val) Clock10Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:16 pm

Val smiles at the audience."Everyone, please give a warm welcome to MANDA!" She moves out from in front of the door to reveal her exit.

The audience cheers and claps loudly in excitement.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Manda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Manda & Val)   Manda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Manda & Val) Clock10Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm

Manda struts out, blowing kisses and shaking her tits around before finally going to sit with Val. "It's GREAT to be here, gorgeous~"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Manda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Manda & Val)   Manda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Manda & Val) Clock10Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:35 pm

Val laughs as Manda sits across from her. "Gorgeous? At least you know a good thing when you see one."

Manda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Manda & Val) 5mxg9

"So Manda, things were going SO well for you... you were winning competitions, had strong bonds and were set to make it deep into the game. Where did it all go wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Manda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Manda & Val)   Manda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Manda & Val) Clock10Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:21 pm

"Um... How old are Nisha and Robin? Because if you want the real tea, it went wrong the day those basic ass bitches were born with their magical powers to read minds." She laughs, daintily covering her mouth as she does so. "I'm KIDDING, DUH. Girls played hard. I lost."

Manda shrugs, "I didn't even expect to make it that far, babe. I was just in this game to have fun, and I had fun--especially with that MARLEE, DAMN." She leans back and fans herself as the audience 'ooooh's totally of their own accord and not because there was a big flashing sign telling them how to react.

Manda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Manda & Val) 580
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Manda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Manda & Val)   Manda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Manda & Val) Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:06 pm

Val smirks. "OH yes! Marlee. Thank you for bringing her up. So, what exactly was going on with you two? Was that a real thing? Just a summer fling? Do you see yourselves pursuing this outside of the game or keeping in touch?"

Last edited by Val on Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Manda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Manda & Val)   Manda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Manda & Val) Clock10Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:19 pm

She shrugs, "Honestly, I have enough relationships to keep track of. My daddy, my husband, my girlfriend... I thought there was something special with Marlee, but after we boned we didn't talk much so I guess that's up to her. I'm not going to chase her down though I ain't desperate."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Manda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Manda & Val)   Manda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Manda & Val) Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:36 pm

Val looks slightly uninterested. "Hmm, I thought the answer would be juicier than that but all of that sounds like a personal problem." She flips through her notes. "OH, so... how about that little Threekshow alliance you had going on with Morgan and Deressa? Do you think they'll be able to last long enough without your guidance?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Manda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Manda & Val)   Manda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Manda & Val) Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:50 pm

"Oh hell no. Deressa maybe, but Morgan is two seconds away from a damn breakdown. Unless they start prostituting themselves for votes, they're done for."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Manda & Val)   Manda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Manda & Val) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Manda's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Manda & Val)
Page 1 of 1