The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyle's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Kyle)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Kyle's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Kyle) Empty
PostSubject: Kyle's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Kyle)   Kyle's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Kyle) Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:06 pm

Val smiles at the audience as another eviction has happened. "Everyone, please welcome KYLE!" She moves out from in front of the door to reveal his exit.

The audience cheers and claps loudly in excitement.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Kyle)   Kyle's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Kyle) Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:20 pm

Kyle storms onto the stage. He plops down onto his seat.

He smiles for a moment to hear everyone clap
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Kyle's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Kyle)   Kyle's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Kyle) Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:25 pm

She sits across from him. "So, Kyle... let's get right down to business: how does it feel knowing you unleashed Annihilation Week and caused your own demise?" She smiles falsely at him.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Kyle)   Kyle's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Kyle) Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:31 pm

"Oh boy Valerie it sure is a real treat! Hopefully true colors are being shown and they can determine who to eliminate next!"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Kyle's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Kyle)   Kyle's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Kyle) Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:04 am

"Oh boy! Well I think yours certainly have..." She takes a light sip of her drink next to her and puts it back down. "So, spill! How are you feeling towards certain people of the house? What prompted you to push the button? Was it Ti'Shaun or something else? Do you think you could've gone deep in the game had you not pressed the button? If you could redo everything, would you do anything differently?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Kyle)   Kyle's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Kyle) Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:21 am

"Yeah they did! "

"Well I didn't really getting to know some of the people there. I felt I was closest to Morgan and Dio"

"My own temptation got the best of me which caused me to press it, Ti'Shaun did assist in that"

"I totally think I would've gotten farther in the game if I didn't hit the button"

"I'd change my actions and become more social in the beginning"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Kyle's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Kyle)   Kyle's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Kyle) Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:30 am

"Well... what if I told you that you will have a chance to get back in the game? THATS RIGHT! You and whoever is the next to be evicted will get a shot to get in the game. BUT thats all the time we have for now. You'll receive more information when the time comes. The producers will lead you to sequester in a bit."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Kyle)   Kyle's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Kyle) Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:41 am

"Oh wow! That's amazing! Guess I gotta wait and hope it isn't a tough competitor to beat out!" He says with excitement.

In the back of his mind he worries; "My tantrum would be putting a gigantic target on my back now...
and since I called Manda out, she and whoever she is conspiring with with have it out for me... and I bet some others won't enjoy seeing me back either..."

"Yep! Can't wait!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Kyle)   Kyle's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Kyle) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Kyle's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Kyle)
Page 1 of 1