The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mark's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Mark)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Mark's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Mark) Empty
PostSubject: Mark's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Mark)   Mark's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Mark) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:15 pm

Val smiles at the audience. "Everyone, please give a warm welcome to MARK!" She moves out from in front of the door to reveal his exit.

The audience cheers and claps loudly in excitement.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Mark's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Mark)   Mark's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Mark) Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:50 am

As Mark came from the door, he spots a big crowd of people in the background cheering and clapping.
He seems surpised a bit since he wasn't expecting situation like this.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Mark's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Mark)   Mark's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Mark) Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:03 pm

Val motions for him to sit in the chair across from her. "So, Mark... how does it feel to be the first one evicted this season?" She gives him a fake smile. "It must be hard, seeing as you just lost your chance at a million dollars and all..." She frowns, but that's fake too. She doesn't feel any type of sympathy for these HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Mark's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Mark)   Mark's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Mark) Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Mark comes to the stage and sits on chair.

"Let's be honest, that's really big bummer to be kicked out so fast... I know I won't win this game but this is too much." He sighs and frowns.
"Yes, money was my main goal to be here because thanks to them, I'd help the forest where I live and it's habitants. But well, now everything's gone..." He combs his fringe by hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Mark)   Mark's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Mark) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Mark's Eviction Interview (Private - Val & Mark)
Page 1 of 1