The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robin's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Robin & Val)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Robin's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Robin & Val) Empty
PostSubject: Robin's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Robin & Val)   Robin's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Robin & Val) Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:47 pm

Val smiles at the audience."Everyone, please give a warm welcome to ROBIN!" She moves out from in front of the door to reveal her exit.

The audience cheers and claps loudly in excitement.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Robin & Val)   Robin's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Robin & Val) Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:51 pm

Robin jogged out of the door waving and fist pumping to the audience. She dropped her bag next to a chair and took a seat across from Val. "Hey there Val! Wow it's crazy to see you in person! You have much better muscle tone then I thought!"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Robin's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Robin & Val)   Robin's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Robin & Val) Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:07 pm

"So, Robin... a lot must be running through your head right now!
And coming SO CLOSE only to be evicted on the LAST day must be rough. What are you thinking right now? Are you angry at Morgan?"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Robin's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Robin & Val)   Robin's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Robin & Val) Clock10Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:30 am

"Yeah I mean I definitely thought it was gonna be me and Je in the final two but then out of nowhere Morgan just pulls out a win when he's been sucking the last eight weeks. Morgan's spineless and he bitches and moans non-stop. So no I'm not mad, he evicted me because he doesn't like me and I couldn't beaten him in a jury vote. But I had a fun summer, and hey the final three?! Not bad!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robin's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Robin & Val)   Robin's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Robin & Val) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Robin's Eviction Interview (Private RP - Robin & Val)
Page 1 of 1