The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Talk (Private w/ Deressa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Let's Talk (Private w/ Deressa) Empty
PostSubject: Let's Talk (Private w/ Deressa)   Let's Talk (Private w/ Deressa) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:46 am

Nisha calls Deressa up to the HA room to have a talk. She greets her with a hug before letting her get situated. "How've you been doing girl? I feel like we haven't really talked since those first few nights..."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk (Private w/ Deressa)   Let's Talk (Private w/ Deressa) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:36 am

Deressa hugged Nisha tightly, as she was very excited to speak with her. She has never been in the HA room up until this point, so she looked around for a bit before taking a seat. She was eager to know what Nisha had to say.
"I'm doing fine, bon-bon! And I know right? I've been wanting to hang with you ever since, but everyone kept hogging you, ahaha! You're quite popular!" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk (Private w/ Deressa)   Let's Talk (Private w/ Deressa) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:28 pm

A cheerful smile appeared on her face from Deressa's words. She hadn't really thought of herself as being popular around the house, but she could only assume others had been talking about her. "Aw, thank you! And girl, anytime you want to hang, feel free to just pop in! I’ll be here if you ever need a girlfriend to talk to.” She glanced up at the monitor for a moment as she spotted someone, Valenda, walking past the kitchen and into the backyard with a towel and rag.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk (Private w/ Deressa)   Let's Talk (Private w/ Deressa) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:39 pm

Nisha's hospitality touched Deressa. She truly wished to befriend the perky culinary student. It's been 2 weeks and she has yet to find anyone she could rely on. Deressa knew she was lost in this game on her own. Sure, she was on friendly terms with Cash and strangely enough, Satoshi, but she needed a girlfriend to confide in.
"Actually I wanna ask you something..." She spoke softly while crossing her arms.
"I know this might sound too intruding or whatevs...but would it be alright if I joined your alliance? I mean, I am sure you must have one by now...and I've been pretty much on my own, so you can trust me. I promise I won't pull any funny business. And only if it's alright with the other members, of course."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk (Private w/ Deressa)   Let's Talk (Private w/ Deressa) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:59 pm

"Sure go ahead," she says as she waits to hear what Deressa has to say. Nisha's mouth opened slightly at the word alliance, not expecting Deressa to bring up such a thing. Could it be possible that after 2 weeks, she had not formed a group yet? Or perhaps, she was a spy, sent by another alliance to gain information. Either way, something about the way Deressa spoke made Nisha want to trust her to some extent. "I'll see what I can do, but I do feel like I can trust you Deressa."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk (Private w/ Deressa)   Let's Talk (Private w/ Deressa) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:57 am

"EEEEEK!!" Deressa started clapping rapidly like a child. "Thank you so so much! I won't let you down if y'all decide to include me!" Thrilled at the thought of her loneliness finally coming to an end, she hugs Nisha again and skips out of the HA room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk (Private w/ Deressa)   Let's Talk (Private w/ Deressa) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Let's Talk (Private w/ Deressa)
Page 1 of 1