The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best Week Ever (Private RP with Deressa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

Best Week Ever (Private RP with Deressa) Empty
PostSubject: Best Week Ever (Private RP with Deressa)   Best Week Ever (Private RP with Deressa) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:42 am

Cash with a big smile prances upstairs into the HA bedroom, his have-not punishment is finally over and he can finally come back to civilization. Plus one of his closest friends from the house is the HA for the week!

"Deressaaaa! Girl, I'm so so proud of you! You really came for the crown this week!" Cash said full of excitement when he saw her.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Best Week Ever (Private RP with Deressa)   Best Week Ever (Private RP with Deressa) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:47 am

"Aww! Thanks, Cash!" She hugs him. "It's good to see you out of the have-not punishment room! How you been, boo?"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Best Week Ever (Private RP with Deressa)   Best Week Ever (Private RP with Deressa) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:15 pm

Cash smiles and hugs her back, "You're more than welcome! That have-not room was brutal, I'm beyond ready to have an actual bed to sleep on this week! I don't know if there's going to be have-nots this week or not... if so I've done my time!" Cash laughed.

"But, I've been good! How have you been handling all the power this week? Those nominations were gut wrenching, I was actually pretty sad you nominated Ti Shaun. Not that I'm going to hold that against you, I adore both of you so much!" Cash smiled, still a little sad that two of his friends were going against each other.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Best Week Ever (Private RP with Deressa)   Best Week Ever (Private RP with Deressa) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:28 pm

"Oh, I hope not.. that room sounds awful! Glad you made it out alive!" She giggles.

"It hasn't been easy, I'll tell 'ya that...I mean, no matter my choice of nominations there would always be someone that's disappointed, soo..."
Deressa tils her head in confusion. She had no idea Cash was close with Ti'Shaun.
"I'm sorry for nominating your friend, hon. But it was either that or me getting smothered with a pillow late at night." She approaches Cash closer and starts whispering.
"That new guy, Kenji...apparently he had some nasty encounter with your girl, Ti. He came in the HA room pissed off, slamming doors and everything. He asked me to nominate her. At first I didn't plan on it, but if only you saw him how he looked at me during the ceremony...I got chills! I had to nominate Ti'Shaun to save my ass from his wrath."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Best Week Ever (Private RP with Deressa)   Best Week Ever (Private RP with Deressa) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:56 pm

"Oh don't feel bad, I understand completely. I'm sure if I'm ever HA, there's no way I could make everyone in this crazy house happy. Every single week one of us goes home, that's just how it works. No worries!" Cash tried to reassure her.

"Ti and I like to have our fun, she comes off as egotistical and bratty but once you get to know her I'm pretty sure that that persona is just a shield to protect herself... I can relate honestly. But anyways... that is kind of sketchy that the new guy would just suddenly show up and have beef with someone right out the gate? Do you mind if I ask Ti about it??" Cash asked, he didn't want to get her in trouble with Kenji or anything.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Best Week Ever (Private RP with Deressa)   Best Week Ever (Private RP with Deressa) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:17 pm

"Exactly!" Deressa is glad that Cash understands her predicament.
"I know right? I thought he was like, joking at first. He acted so dramatic over it. Yeah, you can ask her! I'm sure someone must have witnessed them arguing or whatever, so I doubt Kenji's trying to be secretive about it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Week Ever (Private RP with Deressa)   Best Week Ever (Private RP with Deressa) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Best Week Ever (Private RP with Deressa)
Page 1 of 1