The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Me & My Girls (Private w/ Deressa and Robin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Me & My Girls (Private w/ Deressa and Robin) Empty
PostSubject: Me & My Girls (Private w/ Deressa and Robin)   Me & My Girls (Private w/ Deressa and Robin) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:58 pm

Nisha and Robin are both chilling in the sitting room as Deressa walks past the door. "Psst!" Nisha calls out to her, hoping she'd hear.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Me & My Girls (Private w/ Deressa and Robin)   Me & My Girls (Private w/ Deressa and Robin) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:09 pm

Deressa casually walks by, looking for her jacket that she misplaced. Nisha's gesture was too silent for Deressa to hear, especially since her high heels tend to make a loud horseshoe-like sound as she moves. She manages to locate her jacket on top of the nearest chair and grabs it.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Me & My Girls (Private w/ Deressa and Robin)   Me & My Girls (Private w/ Deressa and Robin) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:07 pm

Nisha pokes her head around the corner of the doorway and waits for Deressa to turn around. "Pssst. Hey Deressa!, can we talk?"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Me & My Girls (Private w/ Deressa and Robin)   Me & My Girls (Private w/ Deressa and Robin) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:34 pm

"Oh, hey boo! Sure thing!" Deressa walks over to Nisha and Robin.
"What's crackin'?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Me & My Girls (Private w/ Deressa and Robin)   Me & My Girls (Private w/ Deressa and Robin) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:18 pm

Nisha closes the door behind Deressa as she comes in. "I'm so glad you came by actually!" She sat on the cushion across from Robin as she waited for her to get situated. "I wanted to bring up our previous discussion about working with one another. As I told you before, I had no allies once Tasha and Ti'Shaun were out of this game. It wasn’t much longer after our discussion that I found out that Robin was also on her own. I think the three of us can really make it far if we have each other’s backs.”
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Me & My Girls (Private w/ Deressa and Robin)   Me & My Girls (Private w/ Deressa and Robin) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:47 pm

Deressa sat down and listened to Nisha.
She was suddenly very conflicted. She just entered an alliance with Manda + Morgan and now she gets ambushed with another one? And Robin of all people is part of it...the person Manda wants to target.
"Yeah, I am confident we can make it far." She pulled that vague response out of her ass, because she didn't wish to agree to an alliance just yet...considering she's already in one.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Me & My Girls (Private w/ Deressa and Robin)   Me & My Girls (Private w/ Deressa and Robin) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:26 pm

Nisha smiles and nods. "I'm glad we're on the same page then. What worries me is....Robin might've already put a huge target on her back...and now Manda is HA. If Manda ends up nominating Robin, I'm hoping one of us can pull her down. If two of us get put up, I'm sure we could get a backdoor plan in motion."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Me & My Girls (Private w/ Deressa and Robin)   Me & My Girls (Private w/ Deressa and Robin) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:36 pm

"Hopefully that won't happen...but yeah, I think we can do this. We all just have to give it our best at the POP. Don't worry girlies, everything will be gucci!" Deressa smiles and stands up.
"I need to go ,uh, clean the lint out of my jacket now. Talk to y'all later!" She blows an air kiss and rapidly skips away trying not to trip in them heels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me & My Girls (Private w/ Deressa and Robin)   Me & My Girls (Private w/ Deressa and Robin) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Me & My Girls (Private w/ Deressa and Robin)
Page 1 of 1