The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan)   Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:51 pm

Morgan gathers these people into the room to talk strategy. He knows that this may not work but he might as well try.

"Hey guys, sorry to bother you but I wanted to see where your guys' heads are at. I know that you might not trust me Kyle, and I understand that but I want to suggest something. So I have been told that Inspector CeCe is some popstar or something? That means we are screwed in this house. He is going to know how to attract people and manipulate them cause money equals power. Also I just didn't want the house to be divided week one... a lot of the house is voting for CeCe so it would be nice if you guys did too so we don't divide the house. Mark could be a threat, yes but his social game isn't as good as CeCe. He tried talking to me earlier and kiss my butt so he definitely has something going up in that noggin of his. I know I haven't talked to many of you all that much but I just wanted to share this cause it can help all of us."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan)   Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:58 pm

Kyle rubs his chin. He doesn't know really what to do "That Inspector dude seemed a tad shady to me, so I do agree with him being a threat. Mark seems like a nice guy who's floating under the radar right now, so there's that too. And Nisha hasn't done me wrong yet. For now,
I am focusing on getting him out, along with others, if that's the plan."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan)   Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:09 pm

Deressa raised an eyebrow.
"I don't know what you're talking about honestly? Cash was very humble and nice to me earlier when he was showing me yoga poses in the yard. Meanwhile Markie-poo may be cute and innocent, but he's made zero efforts to keep his place here, he doesn't seem to care if he stays or goes. And I can't vote for someone with such well-cared hair like Nisha, sooooo...I've made up my mind on who to vote! Toodles!"
Deressa walks out of the room, adjusting her jacket.

Last edited by Deressa on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan)   Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:13 pm

"I'd rather not talk about this, sorry, guys." She coldly takes her leave from the room.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan)   Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:16 pm

Morgan shakes his head in agreement with Kyle "yeah he will know how to manipulate into liking him... most celebrities do that, that's how they get famous in the first place."

He looks at Deressa leaving before he could have another word, he then looks at the other people "See he has already brainwashed her... he is playing nice so we don't vote him off. Notice how he didn't start talking to us until he was put on the block..it's all strategy. He is using his looks and fame to convince people to send out Mark. Yeah Mark hasn't tried to stay but that means he has a terrible social game meaning we could easily get him out later but CeCe has good social skills."

He watches as Tasha leaves the room and gets more worried. What could be wrong? Is she okay?
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan)   Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:20 pm

"I'm willing to vote for CeCe, even thought everyone's gonna try to be manipulating others in this game." He says, crossing one leg over the other
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan)   Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:26 pm

"Yeah that is true. I know it may seem like I am doing that right now but I swear to God I am not trying to be manipulative just to save my own ass. Famous people have big powers to convince people into following them. Plus what if the audience votes on a contestant to win immunity or something? Him being a popstar might influence their choices. Notice how he didn't socialize with us until he was on the block. Mark actually tried before that and Kyle you tried as well. CeCe has just been kissing ass and making up for lost time"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan)   Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:32 pm

"Yeah, he hasn't hit everyone yet. He hasn't touched me yet. I guess he doesn't want to try and convince another performer to keep him safe" He scoffs.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan)   Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:35 pm

Morgan shrugs "Yeah that could be true. I mean I have no clue but he has been nothing but ass kissy to me since he got on the block. It just seems manipulative. And honestly, I think there is only room for one entertainer here, do you want him to steal your spotlight?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan)   Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:41 pm

"No one will ever steal my spotlight hun" he says, glaring "There is room for more entertainment, but ass-kissery is too much for my liking!" Kyle notices he's just going on and on.
"Listen, if you want my vote for CeCe, you can have it, but don't think I'm doing this because you are HA or anything." he says, crossing his arms. He glares again and waits for the others to talk about what their plan is.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan)   Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:44 pm

Deressa who had been eavesdropping from the hallway since she walked out emerges unexpectedly.
"Brainwashed, hmm? Sorry to burst your bubble boo, but I grew up on a street that raised future serial killers and if I was this easily tricked by someone I'd be long gone by now. Thanks for your input, though! Oh and "room for only one entertainer"? You dare claim you're not being an ass kissy manipulator to Kyle as we speak? Mkay, honey! Thanks for inviting me over, I now know who to look out for. I'll be off for real this time." She blows an air kiss and exits.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan)   Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:54 pm

Morgan smiles "I swear it is not me trying to just get your vote. I don't care what way you vote cause you're a grown man and can make your own decision, I just wanted to give my input."

He then looks at Deressa and rolls his eyes "No need to be rude, I was stating something I totally would say to your face. I grew up on a street like that too, don't think you're all high and mighty. You are convinced you trust a guy who didn't start talking until he was on the block, Mark made an effort before so yes you are brainwashed girl. Your reason for saving him was because he has good hair...that is not a good reason. I am not being ass kissy in the slightest. Ass kissy would be apologizing for putting him on the block and acting all friendly, I was trying to see where his head is at, just like the rest of you. So don't claim I am kissing ass when I am not. No need to be a bitch honey. You're only getting defense cause you know I am right about you being brainwashed. Have fun voting someone off because you think the one person has better hair. People will totally be rooting for y-" He cuts off as he realizes that he will keep on going off on her then look bad.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan)   Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:34 am

"Oh yeah... the voting. Kinda forgot about that actually."
Dio puts up his thinking face.
"What were our options again... AH."

Mark, the silent lumberjack boy, Nisha, who I haven't talked to yet and... Cash? Who the hell is that? You mean Cash Carvey?"
His eyes widen.
"Nobody told me that he was participating even! Then again that explains why everyone was suddenly talking about money. I've heard of him before but damn how come I haven't even seen or talked to him yet?"
He laughs uncomfortably.

"Honestly, I think I'm not sure who to vote for. I honestly want to give Mark a chance because Vale and I put him up for punishment and I only spoke so shortly with him. I kinda feel guilty about that, y'know?"
He shares a look with Morgan.
"I'd either vote for Cash Carvey or Nisha. Mostly because I know neither one of them yet... I don't know what to do now damn...."

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan)   Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:24 am

Morgan shrugs "Yeah I don't know how cash carvey is too but I don't follow Hollywood stuff. I don't think nisha would be a threat so I think cash could be you're best bet but either way I respect your decision! "
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan)   Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:41 am

"Maybe, From what I heard of Vale Nisha is a very nice girl. But I heard friends of mine praise Cash Carvey as well. Though that's pretty different, heh." Dio shrugs. "I'm not really much of a 'strategic' player so I'll simply stick with the majority of the vote. If you guys think that THIS is the best option, I'll take your word for it!" He grins at Morgan, secretly hoping he's making the right call.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan)   Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:41 am

Morgan shrugs "Yeah I totally understand. I mean Cash is being praised cause the game gets to people, they forget it is a game where he could easily make it to the end with his social game. I do believe that majority are voting for Cash but you never know, people could've been lying about their vote. I do think that you'll be okay if Mark stays, he may have done well in the HA comp but he doesn't have that good of a social game yet. He tried though before getting put up on the block."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan)   Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Where Y'all's heads at Private RP (Deressa, Kyle, Dio, Robin, Tasha and Morgan)
Page 1 of 1