The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle) Empty
PostSubject: Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle)   Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:25 pm

Kyle noticed that Morgan brushed off his ending remark from his show last night. He wanted the air to be cleared. He walked up the stairs that led to the HA Room. He knocked a few times.
"Morgan?" he asked. "It's me, Kyle, I just need to talk for a second!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle)   Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:32 pm

Morgan smiles and opens the door "Yeah sure, here have a seat"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle)   Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:34 pm

Kyle sits on one of the chairs nearby. "Listen, I kinda felt an off-putting vibe near the end of my show last night. I just wanted to see if you were still off-put or something. I didn't want to make people upset or uncomfortable last night."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle)   Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:41 pm

"Oh my god, I am sorry. That was my own personal issues, I swear. I have just been super stressed with being HA, the injury and the POP competition...that was pathetic of me. So I am sorry if I seemed like I still didn't like you. Honestly, you seem like a nice guy, I still do hope to get to know you better"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle)   Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:49 pm

Kyle kinda looks off, he can tell it might be more than that, but he doesn't want to be too invasive of Morgan's privacy "I mean, you just seemed like something off-put you and I just really wanted to check up on you"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle)   Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:04 pm

Morgan smiles "Awe well thank you! I appreciate that, especially since you prob aren't the biggest fan of me right now since I put you on the block. I swear it wasn't you, I actually told Vale that your performance was amazing. That's what I whispered to her if you saw me doing that"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle)   Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:08 pm

"Yeah I was off-put by that, but I've basically put that behind me since I won POP."
he said
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle)   Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:19 pm

Morgan nods his head "Yeah I am really sorry if I made you think I was talking shit. You were just so into your performance, I didn't want to interrupt. I swear that if I was talking shit, I would say it to your face. I try to be as upfront as I can be with people, even if it bites me in the butt. Plus I also felt awkward with the tipping because I didn't bring money here" he smiles trying to brush off the thoughts of how the audience knows that he is actually poor and that's why he didn't tip.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle)   Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:37 pm

"OH THE TIP THING?!?" He exclaims. "Oh man, that was just a habit thing man. I say that after every show. We're stuck in this house for a while, and we're not going anywhere anytime soon.
I didn't bring any money either." He rubs his neck. "Sorry for that man."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle)   Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:51 pm

"Awe no no, don't apologize! I should be the one apologizing, I could have been better by actually responding to you. That probably looked shady and I am sorry." he awkwardly laughs "I mean you prob won't be going anywhere soon but I might after this week."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle)   Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:57 pm

"Aw don't say that! You have Vale, right? You guys seemed friendly with one another!"
he says. "That may be one person but it's better than no one, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle)   Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:10 am

Morgan laughs "I didn't mean that in a sad way, I am just happy I got here. I have no clue what people think of me, I was just saying that since I won HA and have shown a slight temper here and there." he shrugs

"If people don't like me, there's nothing I can do about it, I'll just do me"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle)   Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:21 am

"Well that's all anyone can do anymore; just do themselves. But in a game like this, you need some people to enjoy your presence, other than that, just you doing you in the real world is the vest option"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle)   Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:42 am

Morgan ponders for a bit "Yeah that is true, I need to make sure my presence is a good one and not one tarnished by me quitting a comp and getting in a little feud with Deressa"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle)   Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:50 am

"PSH.. I'm sure that will be water under the bridge next week. People can't hold grudges for that long... Right?" He said, pondering. There was that one time when Kyle didn't speak to his roommate for a month because he destroyed a wig of his.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle)   Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:53 am

Morgan shrugs "Haha I am unsure I mean I like to think so haha I never hold grudges but I know that plenty of people do. No need to stress though"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle)   Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Something seemed off (Private RP; Morgan and Kyle)
Page 1 of 1