The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Task/Dare #2 (Private RP- Satoshi, Kyle, and Val)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalie

Natalie

Task/Dare #2 (Private RP- Satoshi, Kyle, and Val) Empty
PostSubject: Task/Dare #2 (Private RP- Satoshi, Kyle, and Val)   Task/Dare #2 (Private RP- Satoshi, Kyle, and Val) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:50 pm

Satoshi looks over at the screen that displayed the latest Eviction Announcement. He is very inpressed that Daressa became house ambassador from how she is presenting herself to the whole house. From what he guessed from the images on the screen, it looked like Ti'shaun got picked due to her petty behavior towards Daressa. He has a bit of a cocky smile on his face. Serves her right. But that doesn't mean that he can't have fun with this. Plus, he remembers her terrible behavior after she knew that Nisha nearly broke her neck after the last challenge. Nisha doesn't even consider him a friend and he did more to help her then her own friend did. And to twerk? Really? This girl needs an attitude check.

"This is going to be fun."

He looks over to see Kyle fast asleep with a feminine sleep mask on. He'd rather keep it to himself anyways.

"Val, if you are hearing this. I have a task for Kenji. I want him to make a large milkshake, preferably one that will leave a stain, and "accidentally" spill it onto Ti'Shaun."

He now waits for the hostess' response. Feeling proud  of himself, he goes to grab some spare clothes and walks into the bathroom to take a shower.

"Fuck you bitch." He mumbles to himself.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Task/Dare #2 (Private RP- Satoshi, Kyle, and Val)   Task/Dare #2 (Private RP- Satoshi, Kyle, and Val) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:52 pm

"O ho ho! Satoshi you devious child!" Kyle says, snickering at the dare."

Kyle watches the television

"I haven't seen Kenji do MY task yet, have you?" he looks over at Satoshi. He took a small sip of champagne.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Task/Dare #2 (Private RP- Satoshi, Kyle, and Val)   Task/Dare #2 (Private RP- Satoshi, Kyle, and Val) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:03 pm

Satoshi re-enters the room after his shower with still slightly damp hair. He stands next to Kyle with a grin. It may not be his proudest moment, but he doesn't really care at the moment.

"Well, it's about time for Ti'Shaun to get a reality check for her bratty attitude towards everyone."

He does notice that Kenji hasn't done Kyle's task quite yet. But he shrugs it off since it doesn't really effect him that much.

"Maybe he will do it in all due time. These things take time to make sure it's done right."

Satoshi is almost tempted to ask for the bottle of champagne, but he bites his lip in order to resist the urge.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Task/Dare #2 (Private RP- Satoshi, Kyle, and Val)   Task/Dare #2 (Private RP- Satoshi, Kyle, and Val) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:07 pm

"Hmm... he better do something soon." He winks at Satoshi

"Well, I guess for my second task, I would like to see Kenji flip over all the seats in the living room and sitting area." he cackles

"It may not be intense, but it will sure confuse the others."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Task/Dare #2 (Private RP- Satoshi, Kyle, and Val)   Task/Dare #2 (Private RP- Satoshi, Kyle, and Val) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:51 pm

Satoshi is slightly confused about why Kyle winked at him. Was he flirting with him without knowing it? He decides not to dwell on it too much on it.

"Well I think you should inform Val about your task so she can tell him."

He looks at one of the screens in particular. It showed Morgan, Valenda, and JeRaldo talking about something that appeared to be serious. He ponders deeply about what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Task/Dare #2 (Private RP- Satoshi, Kyle, and Val)   Task/Dare #2 (Private RP- Satoshi, Kyle, and Val) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:57 pm

"Val my Pal! Let's get going with the second round of tasks; THESE are sure to stir the pot in this house!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Task/Dare #2 (Private RP- Satoshi, Kyle, and Val)   Task/Dare #2 (Private RP- Satoshi, Kyle, and Val) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Task/Dare #2 (Private RP- Satoshi, Kyle, and Val)
Page 1 of 1