The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charity Case [Private RP - Morgan, Manda & Deressa]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Charity Case [Private RP - Morgan, Manda & Deressa] Empty
PostSubject: Charity Case [Private RP - Morgan, Manda & Deressa]   Charity Case [Private RP - Morgan, Manda & Deressa] Clock10Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:40 pm

Manda succeeded in finding Deressa and dragging her into the pantry, and was currently ushering Morgan in and closing the door behind the three of them.

With everyone present at last, she takes a deep breath and then flashes her usual stunning smile. “So, y’all, I’m sure you’re wondering why I’ve brought you here… or maybe you’re not, since you should be well-aware of what an alliance looks like.”

“So, here’s the thing,” she gestures to herself. “I am a BEAST at challenges. I was picked for this competition because I’m a threat. However, I have no interest in winning this competition… I’m too rich for that.”

“I want to make sure that someone who needs the money and will do something worthwhile with it wins.”

“I’ve talked to you both separately, but it’s occurred to me that you both could use that money… So, I want to take you both to the final three, where I will then quit and leave you two to battle it out. I’m proposing an alliance between the three of us.”

Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Charity Case [Private RP - Morgan, Manda & Deressa]   Charity Case [Private RP - Morgan, Manda & Deressa] Clock10Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:04 pm

Deressa listens to Manda with a blank expression on her face. She doesn't know how to feel about this. On one hand: Manda promised to help her win, but now she wants to pin her up against Morgan? That's a drastic change in plans. Are either of these people really trustworthy?
"Hmmm..." She crosses her arms and leans on the wall.
On the other hand...this might actually be the ideal plan. With Manda and Morgan working together, Deressa's safety would surely be guaranteed. Especially if she proves herself to them how useful and deserving she actually can be. Plus, if Morgan really does need cash badly as well, losing to him wouldn't be a bummer.
"Well, my word still stands, Manda. I'm totes in for this."
Hopefully this won't bite her in the ass somehow.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Charity Case [Private RP - Morgan, Manda & Deressa]   Charity Case [Private RP - Morgan, Manda & Deressa] Clock10Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:35 pm

Morgan just got in trouble for his 'alliance' with Robin so he needs to think before answering. Him and Deressa did settle their differences but can he trust her? Manda has been real to Morgan and genuine so he does trust her a bit. Plus what if Vale goes this week? Then he would only have Dio as an alliance member since Raldo and him are fighting so this isn't a bad idea.

After Deressa gives her answer he shakes his head "I believe that I can trust you girls enough so I'm in."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Charity Case [Private RP - Morgan, Manda & Deressa]   Charity Case [Private RP - Morgan, Manda & Deressa] Clock10Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:43 pm

With a quick clap, she giggles and her smile grows impossibly brighter. “Awesome! So, for the sake of our alliance, I think we ought to talk over who should be next to go home… we have to be united if we want this to work.” Manda puts a hand to her chest, “Personally, I’m thinking Robin has got to go. She’s way too messy and unpredictable.” Honestly, Kenji was the biggest threat… But she couldn’t help feeling a small kinship with him over the stupidest of things. Plus, she didn’t want to reveal her biggest worries so early on, since she wasn’t sure how trustworthy this alliance was right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Charity Case [Private RP - Morgan, Manda & Deressa]   Charity Case [Private RP - Morgan, Manda & Deressa] Clock10Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:40 pm

Morgan nods "Yeah Robin tried to make big moves way too late in the game like trying to align with Vale and I last week. She's a low radar threat cause she's been coasting until last week"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charity Case [Private RP - Morgan, Manda & Deressa]   Charity Case [Private RP - Morgan, Manda & Deressa] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Charity Case [Private RP - Morgan, Manda & Deressa]
Page 1 of 1