The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

POP goes the Manda (Private RP: Dio/Manda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

POP goes the Manda (Private RP: Dio/Manda) Empty
PostSubject: POP goes the Manda (Private RP: Dio/Manda)   POP goes the Manda (Private RP: Dio/Manda) Clock10Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:40 pm

"Okay so," Manda closed the pantry door, shoving a few boxes in front of it for good measure, and turned back to Dio. It had been surprisingly easy to snag him after the POP, despite him being such a damn powerhouse of a human being, but that was just as well. She wasn't sure what he was thinking would happen in the sexy pantry room.

"First off, thank you for letting me keep the POP." She rubs the back of her neck, biting her lip. "Kinda sounds like you got a sucky task... but at least it's something you're good at?"

"Second, you helped me keep POP, so I want your input ON the POP. I think that we should be sending Tasha home this week... she wanted to go home, and I think Robin might still have something to give us. But I think Cash will be Robin's replacement if I save her..."

She glances back up at him and crosses her arms. "Ya got me? Sorry to just kinda dump everything on ya, but I don't think we have much time."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: POP goes the Manda (Private RP: Dio/Manda)   POP goes the Manda (Private RP: Dio/Manda) Clock10Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:19 pm

Still surprised by Manda leading him away from the POP challenge, Dio stands in front of her in the storage room. He looks around the room and suppresses the thoughts about events that took place before... Between Manda and Marlee. It suddenly hits him that he was in the same situation and he hesitates while Manda starts talking.

..... oh phew.

"Oh! I uh, well no problem. I couldn't let you take the 2400 kicks. If anyone should do it, it should be me. It will be tough, but I'll be fine!" he gives a friendly smile and crosses his arms.

"Input huh... Well thank you for that! We do need to hurry though, I only have 24 hours for my challenge." he rubs his chin.
"Tasha does want to go home, she would probably favor staying nominated? As for Robin, I really don't know her well. I don't know what she has to offer. Same goes for Cash actually." he scratches the back of his head.

"Who do you think is the bigger threat? Normally I'd stick with what my gut tells me to do, but I can't tell what's best now since I haven't talked to either of them. So you tell me."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: POP goes the Manda (Private RP: Dio/Manda)   POP goes the Manda (Private RP: Dio/Manda) Clock10Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:25 pm

She sighs, "Honestly, I think Tasha and Cash are kinda not threats at all at this point... Robin may be, but the three of them haven't really done much. Cash's biggest mark on this house was trying to save Ti'Shaun, and now that she's gone he and Tasha seem hella depressed. They barely talk to anyone."

"Robin never really talked with anyone--she's kind of a loner--but out of our options I'm kinda favoring sending home the people who feel like they don't wanna be here."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: POP goes the Manda (Private RP: Dio/Manda)   POP goes the Manda (Private RP: Dio/Manda) Clock10Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:37 pm

He nods.

"Very good point. We can't underestimate Robin either at this point, but as of now I do think that Tasha should go home. It would be the most honorable thing to do."

He was honored that Manda still wanted to hear his opinion, even though he didn't claim the POP.
"Thank you for checking in with me still. I appreciate the gesture." he gives her a fistbump, and then turns to the stack of boxes.

"I uh... really should get going now though, if I want to win that price for us!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: POP goes the Manda (Private RP: Dio/Manda)   POP goes the Manda (Private RP: Dio/Manda) Clock10Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:45 pm

"And I need to be announcing this shit, so..." She kicks a few boxes out of the way, WAY too cool to just pick them up and move them like a normal person, and pats Dio on the back. "Go get 'em, Tiger!"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: POP goes the Manda (Private RP: Dio/Manda)   POP goes the Manda (Private RP: Dio/Manda) Clock10Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:49 pm

"Yes! Right!" he cracks his knuckles and sprints to the yard.

"Thanks will do!"
and he's off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POP goes the Manda (Private RP: Dio/Manda)   POP goes the Manda (Private RP: Dio/Manda) Clock10

Back to top Go down

POP goes the Manda (Private RP: Dio/Manda)
Page 1 of 1