The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda) Empty
PostSubject: Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda)   Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:29 pm

Manda was sitting in wait, smirking and enjoying the mood shift in the house. Everyone was getting pissed off again, and it felt good to the root of SOME of that chaos. While she was on the lookout for someone to mess with, Je'Raldo happened to storm on past. "Woah, Lamb, what's happenin'? You good?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda)   Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:40 pm

Raldo walks around the room frantically. "I'm pissed, Someone hid Morgan's Letters from home into my belongings. How can an Idiot like him Beleivie that?? I thought he would know a thing or two about me" He yells stomping around the room faster.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda)   Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:42 pm

"Seriously?? you're like the chillest guy here--you'd NEVER do that!" She sits back and purses her lips. "This is just like when he blew up at Ti'Shaun over his portrait getting X'ed out. The guy needs to think before he talks."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda)   Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:45 pm

"My god..." He rubs his hands across his face exhausted with everything. "He's so gullible that it's ridiculous"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda)   Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:47 pm

"I totally agree," well that wasn't a lie soooo.... "And you've been through a lot. Like that Ti'Shaun elimination came out of nowhere--y'all seemed close." Manda stands and moves close to Je'Raldo, gauging his body language and deciding if she should touch him or let him chill out. "Am I... Wrong in assuming she's the person you were thinking of when we were talking about love before?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda)   Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:52 pm

"No, you're right. She was talking about me" He lifts up his head looking to the sky annoyed. "She's gone now, and there was nothing I could do. She dug her own grave. What makes it worse is that she HID everything from me even the alliances she was in. So I hid stuff from her too.
She was mad sketchy..." He clears his throat. "But she's not important anyone, I'm just really curious as to who hid Morgan's letters into my belongings. But I also think it doesn't matter anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda)   Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:56 pm

"If it upset you, it matters. Never let anyone screw with you, man, you're too good for that!" She puts a hand on his shoulder, flashing him one of her brilliant smiles. "Like right now, what do you wanna do. Name it."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda)   Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:58 pm

He looks at Manda's pleasant smile. "I wanna hit something, Let out the anger!" he blurted.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda)   Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:00 pm

"Hmm... WEll, you could hit something. THat's an option. But, you could also let out your anger in a more constructive way... Like maybe turn the tables on Morgan or go hog wild on a challenge. Really show people here what you're made of!"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda)   Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:02 pm

Contructive... my god, this blue headed pale skinned girl who's skin reflects from the sun is right...
"You always know the right things to say, Blueberry" If I get picked in that damn POP, I'm gonna give them all HELL" he preaches.
"Sorry lord" He apologizes as he mentioned Hell.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda)   Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:05 pm

"Good, do that! And I'll be right there with you, man,but... what are you going to DO if you win POP? Like what is your long term goal now? You've got the drive, but you need the direction. Gotta rain down that righteous justice."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda)   Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:11 pm

He taps his chin about 4 times, not 3 because he hates odd numbers. "I'm most definitely going to use that POP. Either on one of you girls. I need to keep people I can trust" he announces gratefully.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda)   Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:14 pm

"If I may be so bold as to ask... Use it on me." How best to put this uhh... Shit Manda was never good at delicate. Her strategy for manipulation usually had a lot more to do with her looks than her brain. "Marlee has a lot of friends here, and I'm doing everything I can to keep her safe. The both of us will be here for you in the next challenge. Hell, I don't even wanna win this game--I've got more money than I'll ever need--I just wanna make sure someone deserving wins." Huh. A little too much blurting, but maybe her honesty would appeal to him?
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda)   Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:18 pm

"Hmmmm" He raises his chin "You make a solid point blueberry, She does have the most connections which will keep her safe." He chuckles "My mind has been so off the radar that I totally forgot to look at the obvious. Bravo Manda, A lot of people tend to underestimate you. You're a smart cookie" He compliments poking at her nose.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda)   Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:25 pm

She can't help but smile at that. He's such a cutie--total friend material. "Well, I talk so damn much that I've gotta be right once in a while. But you and me--we've got each other's backs now. Whatever you need, I'm here, Lamb."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda)   Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Let's Have Some Fun (Private RP Je & Manda)
Page 1 of 1