The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dio's Discovery (Private RP - Manda/Dio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Dio's Discovery (Private RP - Manda/Dio) Empty
PostSubject: Dio's Discovery (Private RP - Manda/Dio)   Dio's Discovery (Private RP - Manda/Dio) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:50 pm

Dio exchanges a look with Manda, and he smiled nervously at her. She asked him about what happened between him and Satoshi this morning, where she had to step in to keep things from escalating.

"Me and Satoshi? Oh yeah... that stuff. Honestly, I don't know what his deal is. He assumes that I know why he hates me or something?"
He raises his arms in the air, his voice showed a hint of frustration.
"I really don't know! How should I know? And what do I need to know? I've always been kind to everyone.... mostly."
Dio's breath stocks for a bit, his expression becoming slightly darker.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Discovery (Private RP - Manda/Dio)   Dio's Discovery (Private RP - Manda/Dio) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:00 pm

She raises a brow. Mostly? That was her best option for digging. She put on a more sympathetic face and touched his arm, “Mostly, huh? Look, if you need to get something off your chest, go for it. I’m a loudmouth, but when it comes to secrets:” She pressed her lips into a hard line, then mimed locking them and throwing away the key.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Discovery (Private RP - Manda/Dio)   Dio's Discovery (Private RP - Manda/Dio) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:14 pm

Dio is taken aback by the sudden switch of topic. Because of this he jumps a bit and quickly puts an arm behind his head while smiling nervously.
"Well I uh... I rather won't get into detail on that one."
He's pretty certain she won't let it rest so he continues.
"I mean it was a long time ago. What happens during teenage years should stay in the teenage years. High School is just a place that learns you that peer pressure is bad and you need to be yourself if you want to make it in life."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Discovery (Private RP - Manda/Dio)   Dio's Discovery (Private RP - Manda/Dio) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:56 pm

Surprisingly, that's something she can relate to. "I've..." She sighs, "High school me did some pretty awful things, too. It's hard to get past--feeling like you have to over-compensate to make up for it, or blocking it out to the point where you can't even remember whose idea it was in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Discovery (Private RP - Manda/Dio)   Dio's Discovery (Private RP - Manda/Dio) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:18 am

"Ouch... that sounds hardcore Manda..."
He puts a hand on her shoulder and looks her in the eye.
"Then again, it made you the person you are today, which is a great one in my opinion." he gives her a small smile.
"It does sound like you can relate to my experience, in a way."
Dio coughs uncomfortably and decides to continue.

"I was just... a normal kid who enjoyed sports. That's it. Nothing special actually. Most kids didn't even know my name at first. That did change after I heard rumors of tryouts coming to our school to see if there's talented students who could participate in the BPT program. Y'know... the 'Beginner Professional Topsporter' program.
I don't want to bore you with any details... But after those tryouts I ended up joining a new friend group. And we, the 4 of us, didn't have the best reputation. It's silly, looking back at it..."

Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Discovery (Private RP - Manda/Dio)   Dio's Discovery (Private RP - Manda/Dio) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:27 pm

She nods, really giving her all to make sure all her body language is sympathetic and approachable. "But, you've moved past it, yea? Aand it's not like any of that can follow you NOW..."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Discovery (Private RP - Manda/Dio)   Dio's Discovery (Private RP - Manda/Dio) Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:44 pm

Dio sighs.
I'm sorry Manda, I don't really feel like talking much more right now. I'm just gonna... relax for a little bit. We'll talk later"

Dio suddenly hurries back in leaving Manda behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Discovery (Private RP - Manda/Dio)   Dio's Discovery (Private RP - Manda/Dio) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Dio's Discovery (Private RP - Manda/Dio)
Page 1 of 1