The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kabirah

Kabirah

Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Empty
PostSubject: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:01 pm

Raldo is meditating near the pool, sitting on a towel with a cold rag around his neck that helps him to loosen up.
He then starts to remove all objects from his consciousness, thoughts, and imagination.

He needs to get away from it all.

Last edited by JeRaldo on Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:05 pm

Get away from it all. HA. Manda wasn’t about to let that slide.

She wandered over to Raldo, raising a brow. Huh. Meditation. She hadn’t done that in forever… usually the only thing that could help her get through a session was the sound of the ocean, and she sure as hell didn’t have that here.

She reached out to shake him a bit, but then recoiled. That would be a little TOO much of a dick move, and she didn’t wanna fuck with Jewish Jesus. So, instead, Manda just sat down beside him and tried to clear her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:12 pm

Raldo got a bit bugged out by being interrupted but he kinda expected it.

He opens one eye to peek to see who it is. He see's that it's the blue hair girl Manda. Could that be short for Amanda? Who cares, Why am I thinking of that? He lets out a breath of air and looks at Manda,
maybe he can have a normal conversation that doesn't involve game talk. Plus he would like to get to know Manda a bit more.

"Hey Manda, Hows it going?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:21 pm

She opens one eye and glances over with a smirk. “I mean, I’m survivin’. How about you, Lamb? You run out of conditioner yet?”
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:27 pm

"Lamb?" He chuckles "That's a bit snarky coming from a blueberry" He teases
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:28 pm

“Blueberry… So you’re saying I’m curvy, delicious, and healthy?” She laughs, “I like you,”
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:29 pm

"That's a cute way to put it." I like her. "So what brings you here to meditate, I thought I was the only one who does it. Something bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:30 pm

She shrugs, "I like to meditate at home, but just can't chill here, you know? It's very tense..."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:35 pm

"Right on, Blueberry. Amen" He breathes in deeply. "It does get a little tense inside this house, But it's all for the experience and I meet really good people along the way. Like Morgan, Valenda, Nisha, Cash, Marlee and Deressa to name a few."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:39 pm

Marlee. Yikes. Thank god Manda was a good actress, because Marlee had her FUCKED. UP. Right now. Straight up hot and bothered.

"Oh yea? I haven't really talked to them much... Marlee seems cool, but the others seem so into their own friend group. Haven't had the chance to break into that."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:45 pm

"Are you nervous about breaking into friendships? Or what's causing you to not make any? It is week 4." He questions
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:49 pm

She shrugs, “I went for the wrong people too early in the game, and now I’ve just gotta find my groove, ya dig?”
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:55 pm

He tilts his head concerned "I see what you're saying. Do you feel like your on the outs?"

He pauses

"But who are these "Wrong" people if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:57 pm

She nods, "I do feel a little out of the loop... Like I put a lot into Satoshi, and made an early enemy of Ti'Shaun, so I feel like those were not great moves in the grand scheme of things."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:10 pm

Raldo was surprised by her honesty, It's really hard to have someone to just let out there problems in a game like that. "Well, It's never too late to change someone's perspective about you as well as there are tons of other people in this house that you could get along with. So you have a chance to get back into the game."

"Have you found anyone that suits your needs to be happy or at least a friend who you can trust?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:14 pm

Still trying to be a bit playful and joke around, she says “Well, you’re pretty good company so far.” But, thinking for a moment, she bites her lip. “I mean… I feel like I’d get along with a lot of people here. Marlee seems pretty keen on me though.”
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:17 pm

"Keen? What do you mean by that?" Raldo asks wondering if something is going on with the two.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:19 pm

Even with all her years of acting and chillin like a villain, Manda can't hide a blush. Liking girls was ICKY and WEIRD!!! She didn't get feelings like this a lot.

"Well, like... I dunno, we just had a weird thing between us the other day, and I can't stop thinking about it."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:23 pm

'Oo0o0o0o NOW, It's getting interesting' He thinks to himself.

"What exactly happened that night?" He quickly replies
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:27 pm

She raises a brow at his eager reply. "Wow, were you just digging for some hot gossip?" Despite her words, her tone is still lighthearted and she laughs. Raldo's a nice guy, and she bears him no ill will. "Same though. But as far as Marlee and me, I dunno... We were in the pantry and she was crying, and then she just kinda..." she gestures towards her lap and torso rather awkwardly, then mimes rubbing someone's back. "Got all up in my personal space, so I tried to comfort her. It was weird. It made me FEEL weird."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:32 pm

He laughs "It's been a while since I gave advice to someone. I live on that crap."

Raldo is utterly shocked by what she was explaining, They did that?
"Well, what made it weird? Did you think she was latching onto you to quickly?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:39 pm

”Maybe?? I don’t know. Like, I am a bodacious babe, but I don’t DO dating. I hit on hot people, we bone, and then I dump them.” She says this all as if that’s a perfectly normal thing to do, and DATING is some strange, foreign concept. “So I’m thinking if I bone her, all the awkwardness goes away and I’ll have someone on this show who I can tolerate.”
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:48 pm

Wt* kind of shit is this b**** into, he thinks to himself

"So what do you feel towards her, as of right now? Cause if doing sex kills the awkwardness why does it still feel weird to you?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:53 pm

“Uh…” Oh shit. Manda might’ve said a bit too much. Manda’s a cool, composed person who doesn’t reveal her trauma to people, and who TOTALLY does not reveal her trauma on live feeds. But, on the other hand, she was never gonna see any of these people again, and she’d be right back to pining after Helen when she got home, so…

“… I dunno. She… kindaremindsmeofmyfirstgirlfriend. I wanna like… bone her. But in a romantic way, like where you go to dinner first and bring her flowers and do nice things for her.” She laughs, more than a little awkward, and scratches the back of her head. “I’m cool, I swear. I don’t get crushes out of nowhere. I’m not a predatory gay!”

Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:59 pm

Raldo, is very surprised how straight forward and honest Blueberry is. He finds her to be an open girl who won't mind sharing her problems when she needs help. Very brave of her. He's impressed.

"So... What does Marlee have that reminded you of your first girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next