The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:01 pm

”I don’t actually know... You know when you meet somebody, and it just feels different? Like I’m sure you date, you’re cute for a guy.”
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:04 pm

Raldo is flattered by the compliment. 'Oh, you'

He really thinks about what Manda said. He thinks about Ti'Shaun. She's very different to his taste but yet it kinda still works out. In a way.

"Yeah, I understand what you mean. What I think you're saying is that it adds a spark that someone who is completely different than you. Who adds a new flare to your taste. In a good way."

"Are you afraid that it might not work out from how different you two are?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:06 pm

Oh. She hadn't even thought about that.

"Uh... I don't really do relationships. Like you use some pretty words, Lamb, but me and romance do not mix."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:26 pm

"Hmm... Well, one last question. Then I'll get out of your way. Why doesn't romance fit well with you?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:30 pm

This time, she’s quiet for a loooooong time. She chews on her words, thinks over how responding could affect her persona, realizes that she doesn’t actually care what anyone thinks of her, and then starts rethinking it. She sighs.

“When you actually form a relationship with someone, you’re giving them power over you and trusting that they won’t hurt you. But, you also have to trust you won’t hurt them. It’s just a lot to give yourself up like that and let someone else have a say in your life, even if it’s only for a short time.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:39 pm

Raldo takes it all in. What she's saying is so right on so many levels. He just looks at her for a moment and continues to speak.

"Blueberry, It's really brave of you to admit something like that, Especially when thousands of people are watching. I respect that."

He pauses again.

"Now, Is there anything I can do to help you?
Because if I could give you an Advice. It would be stupid to give up on it and just assume the worst or what could happen. It's scary putting all your trust on someone, Especially on a game show. I'd advise you to follow your gut, hon."

He touches her gut "what is your gut telling you to do?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:19 pm

"That I should probably listen to you and actually LET MYSELF connect with people, friendly and otherwise, instead of being a thug-ass bitch who fucks all the hot people and makes mad dolla-dolla bills... But mostly my gut's telling me that Dio's protein shakes are NOT agreeing with me."

She blinks, looks at Je's hand, then shoots him a dirty look. "... Wait did you just call me fat?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:59 pm

Raldo laughs at everything Manda says "No I'm not calling you fat, Your thick on all the right places."

"But I agree, Maybe this is your chance to get to know more about everyone. You're a smart girl, you'll know what to do." Raldo explains tapping his head "But what about the whole Marlee situation, what is your gut telling you from the experience?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:23 pm

"Uh... It's telling me that Marlee is cute and maybe I should get on that, but not in a th-I mean a sexy way." Manda really did NOT want to go on this too strong--she still had to pretend to be super cool and hip with the kids!! "... And I will. I'll see what happens there. But, like... I know you're all about giving advice, but this got hella intense and personal. Tell me a thing about you."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:42 pm

"Hey, No worries." He puts his hands up understanding he went a bit to far "I understand, If im pushing too hard always tell me when to stop. Since your being honest ill be honest with you too, hon." He flips his hair back for a moment.
"Well a thing about me is that I'm starting to have a thing with someone in the house, but the odd thing is that this girl doesn't seem to want to tell about her alliance. As if she doesn't trust me."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:01 pm

"She doesn't want to trust you, then she probably isn't worth your time." She blurted out, only realizing how hypocritical that sounded AFTER it was already said. "I mean uh... Well, if you two are actually HAVING a thing, then she's gonna have to tell you or she's putting that THING in jeopardy. How can you be with someone who can't even talk to you about a goofy game??"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)   Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Doggy Style (Private RP w/ Manda)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2