The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whatchu up to (Private RP w/ Manda and Dio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Whatchu up to (Private RP w/ Manda and Dio) Empty
PostSubject: Whatchu up to (Private RP w/ Manda and Dio)   Whatchu up to (Private RP w/ Manda and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:10 am

Dio forcefully knocks on the HA bedroom's door, to make sure Manda hears him. He doesn't want to admit it but he is quite disappointed that she nominated him for eviction this week... He wants to hear what Manda has to say about it first though.

"Manda open up the door."
Wow... He sounded kind of pissed there for a moment. How about that
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu up to (Private RP w/ Manda and Dio)   Whatchu up to (Private RP w/ Manda and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:15 am

Despite his tone, Manda opens the door and greets him with a surprisingly genuine smile. “Hey, Dio~ Come in, I think I’ve got some ‘splainin’ to do.”

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu up to (Private RP w/ Manda and Dio)   Whatchu up to (Private RP w/ Manda and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:25 pm

Dio nods and enters the room. Manda sounded surprisingly friendly, which managed to calm him down a bit. At least she seemed genuine. He looks around the room, and he notices the dirty magazines and other private stuff lying around in the room. He quickly turns his attention back to Manda to avoid any kind of awkward situation if possible.

"So yeah. What just happened? Did I do something wrong?" he crosses his arms.
"I far from expected you to nominate me."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu up to (Private RP w/ Manda and Dio)   Whatchu up to (Private RP w/ Manda and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:33 pm

Manda motioned for him to have a seat, and went to sit on the bed. “So… Yea. Sorry to worry you over the nominations—I wanted to talk to you before I announced them, but I had to work quickly.”

“You’re a pawn. I have no desire to send you home—I’m rooting for you! You were only picked because I think you and Nisha are the two people in the house who are LEAST likely to be eliminated if… I need to nominate someone new after the POP.”

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu up to (Private RP w/ Manda and Dio)   Whatchu up to (Private RP w/ Manda and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:44 pm

"Oh" he was taken aback by her explanation.

"A pawn? Wow, I never would've thought of that!" He instantly feels better, but still remains worried.
"Great to hear you're rooting for me but, I uhm, I don't know if I would really be that safe of a bet, though. I don't feel exactly" he makes air quotes " 'safe'. What if I lose the POP? Last time I was lucky but phew I felt far from secure." he shakes his head.

"I wish you would've just talked to me about it though. You got me worried there"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu up to (Private RP w/ Manda and Dio)   Whatchu up to (Private RP w/ Manda and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:53 pm

“Dio, you’re a big lovable lug of a guy. I think you’ll be okay, especially compared to the people I’m considering putting up if you don’t win POP. And, I’m sorry I didn’t talk to you first… I promise you will not go home though. Robin, Kenji, Je’Raldo… I think they’re the ones with big targets on their back right now, and Robin most of all.”

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu up to (Private RP w/ Manda and Dio)   Whatchu up to (Private RP w/ Manda and Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:49 pm

"N'aww stop" he waves her off while blushing
"But for reals don't do that" he scrapes his throat and hopes that the blush will soon be gone.

"Alright, I'll take your word for it. I guess I need to step up my game during the POP again, fingers crossed that one of us wins. And yeah if you wanna talk gameplay you can always hit me up okay?"
He nods confidently after he ended that sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatchu up to (Private RP w/ Manda and Dio)   Whatchu up to (Private RP w/ Manda and Dio) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Whatchu up to (Private RP w/ Manda and Dio)
Page 1 of 1