The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Beef (Private RP Robin and Manda"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin

Robin

No Beef (Private RP Robin and Manda" Empty
PostSubject: No Beef (Private RP Robin and Manda"   No Beef (Private RP Robin and Manda" Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:44 pm

This was the first step in Robin's plan to being safe from eviction if she can't win the POP. She needed to suck the venom out of her game. She knocked politely on the door, and let herself in when Manda told her to do so. "Hey Manda, I'm here to make amends with you. I don't have any beef with you I think you're a cool and believe or not I feel like we have a lot in common. You're someone I could see myself getting along with." Robin paused, she took off her hat and took her hair out of the pony tail and shaked her hair to get her long blonde hair fluffy in a very sexual way. "I'm not trying to suck up to you, I have no reason to I don't even know if I'm your target this week." Robin laid back on Manda's HA bed "So what I'm trying to say is I would like a clean slate with you, if that's something you'd be willing to do."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

No Beef (Private RP Robin and Manda" Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Beef (Private RP Robin and Manda"   No Beef (Private RP Robin and Manda" Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:25 pm

Manda bats her eyelashes and with a very stereotypical southern accent says "Why, Rhett, are you trying to seduce me?" Then she snorts and laughs, waving Robin away. "Girl how many times do I need to say it? I have no problems with you! My BIGGEST problem with you is that you keep acting like I'm out to get you. We had our spat. I'm over it. The slate has BEEN clean."

"However..."

She flops onto the bed belly-first and folds her arms in front of her, resting her chin on them. "Is that really all you're here to talk about? I don't think it is. I might be a party girl but I am not stupid."
Back to top Go down

No Beef (Private RP Robin and Manda"
Page 1 of 1