The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have-Nots (RP Robin, Cash, Manda, Je'Raldo)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin

Robin

Have-Nots (RP Robin, Cash, Manda, Je'Raldo) Empty
PostSubject: Have-Nots (RP Robin, Cash, Manda, Je'Raldo)   Have-Nots (RP Robin, Cash, Manda, Je'Raldo) Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:10 pm

Robin carrying her duffle bag, opens the Have-Not room and turns on the light. Nothing. There is absolutely nothing in here besides 4 pillows and 4 thin blankets for the 4 Have-Nots that Kyle gave immunity to. Other than that, blank walls and no furniture. "It's only for two weeks, I once slept in my mini go kart when I was 8 for a month." She drops her bags next to a pillow and blanket against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Have-Nots (RP Robin, Cash, Manda, Je'Raldo)   Have-Nots (RP Robin, Cash, Manda, Je'Raldo) Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:52 pm

Raldo folds his hands across his chest. "It's freaking cold in here as well."
He looks at robin "how come for a whole month?" He questions
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Have-Nots (RP Robin, Cash, Manda, Je'Raldo)   Have-Nots (RP Robin, Cash, Manda, Je'Raldo) Clock10Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:42 am

Manda, slumped over in the corner already and half asleep, pipes up at this. “Because Girl Power™?”
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Have-Nots (RP Robin, Cash, Manda, Je'Raldo)   Have-Nots (RP Robin, Cash, Manda, Je'Raldo) Clock10Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:57 pm

Robin turns around and sees both JeRaldo and Manda. "No, my mom kept trying to sell it so I would compete in more beauty pageants instead of driving it around the neighborhood. So I protested by staying in it all the time"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Have-Nots (RP Robin, Cash, Manda, Je'Raldo)   Have-Nots (RP Robin, Cash, Manda, Je'Raldo) Clock10Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:03 am

"Ooh beauty pageants are a lot of fun, I was a guest judge for a pageant a year or so ago. The women in those pageants are so inspirational, they made me realize that I too long for a day of world peace" Cash wipes away a single tear.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have-Nots (RP Robin, Cash, Manda, Je'Raldo)   Have-Nots (RP Robin, Cash, Manda, Je'Raldo) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Have-Nots (RP Robin, Cash, Manda, Je'Raldo)
Page 1 of 1