The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I’ve got a Masters in WINNING (Private RP – Manda & Cash)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

I’ve got a Masters in WINNING (Private RP – Manda & Cash) Empty
PostSubject: I’ve got a Masters in WINNING (Private RP – Manda & Cash)   I’ve got a Masters in WINNING (Private RP – Manda & Cash) Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:48 pm

Manda had spent the morning slipping small notes to various housemates. She was hoping to get a few more people on her side, not only to protect herself but also to get a leg up in the manipulation game. She had been expecting the people on this show to be a lot dumber—she’d been spending way too much time with airheads and burnouts, and she’d gotten rusty. She figured that once she revealed her reasons for being on the show (maybe even HOW she got on the show), certain people might change their tune about her.

She was standing outside the house waiting for one of her new friends to arrive. Manda absentmindedly chewed on her thumb nail as she waited—this cast member was, in her mind, the most important to get on her side. He was likeable and nobody else had gotten the chance to befriend him, which would make her alliance offer a lot more inviting.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: I’ve got a Masters in WINNING (Private RP – Manda & Cash)   I’ve got a Masters in WINNING (Private RP – Manda & Cash) Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:16 pm

Cash was returning from the nomination ceremony, a little flustered with all the attention he was receiving all at once. Did he make the right decision of revealing his identity this early in the game?
His inspector disguise didn't really help him too much in the game... so it was his only option right?

Cash then sees Manda outside the house, he promised to talk to her after the nomination ceremony. So far Manda was his favorite person he had met and he saw really good potential in befriending her. But let's see what she has to say before he reaches any conclusions!

"Hey there booty-ful, I'd like to apologize for how Tasha disgraced your ass... it's like she's never seen an ass in her life. You have got it going on, on a scale of all asses, yours is for sure at the top." Cash grinned, trying to be smooth and really hoping that the ass angle didn't offend her. Shit, maybe he should've went with a different approach...
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: I’ve got a Masters in WINNING (Private RP – Manda & Cash)   I’ve got a Masters in WINNING (Private RP – Manda & Cash) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:37 am

(See: https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com/t55-yoga-class )

Manda smirked, "Oh well you are a charmer, aren't you?" She giggled and put an arm around Cash (not an easy task since she was so much taller than him). "Honestly it's not even an issue--I work hard on this body, they can say whatever they want about it. I'm happy in my own skin. But, I appreciate the comment."

"But, how are you feeling about this show so far?? I can't believe you were up first for nomination" Lies. Total lies. She had TOLD Morgan to nominate him... Granted, she hadn't known that the mysterious inspector was CASH CARVEY at the time, but still. "Thank god you revealed yourself before it was too late, or you might've been gone!"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: I’ve got a Masters in WINNING (Private RP – Manda & Cash)   I’ve got a Masters in WINNING (Private RP – Manda & Cash) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:06 pm

"I know! This game is a LOT harder than I thought it would be. I'm still worried though. I started off the game on the wrong foot with everyone and played my hand totally wrong." He frowns. "But I can't feel discouraged! My fans wouldn't want that! There's still time to try to convince others to not vote me out. I've been trying to make some rounds, but I don't know... any suggestions?" He hoped Manda would have some good advice to offer. To him, it seemed as though she really wanted to keep him around.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: I’ve got a Masters in WINNING (Private RP – Manda & Cash)   I’ve got a Masters in WINNING (Private RP – Manda & Cash) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:20 pm

"Well, who have you already spoken to? Tasha is pretty friendly with everyone... if you can get her on your side, then I think you've got a good chance."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: I’ve got a Masters in WINNING (Private RP – Manda & Cash)   I’ve got a Masters in WINNING (Private RP – Manda & Cash) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:43 pm

"I've spoke to Valenda and JeRaldo. Valenda seems to be on board with keeping me, but I can't read JeRaldo at all. I was thinking of talking to Robin as well, but you're right. I should try to talk to Tasha. Have you gotten around to talking to anyone else? Or gotten a feel of some of these people?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: I’ve got a Masters in WINNING (Private RP – Manda & Cash)   I’ve got a Masters in WINNING (Private RP – Manda & Cash) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:53 pm

"Actually, I've been talking with Satoshi and Dio a bit... And Deressa's probably a good bet. Tasha should be a priority though, between you and me. She's easily the most connected competitor."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: I’ve got a Masters in WINNING (Private RP – Manda & Cash)   I’ve got a Masters in WINNING (Private RP – Manda & Cash) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:57 pm

"Got it. I'll do my best."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I’ve got a Masters in WINNING (Private RP – Manda & Cash)   I’ve got a Masters in WINNING (Private RP – Manda & Cash) Clock10

Back to top Go down

I’ve got a Masters in WINNING (Private RP – Manda & Cash)
Page 1 of 1