The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yoga Class

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deressa

Deressa

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:33 pm

With all the fuss over the challenges, which she got a free pass on, Deressa found herself alone and bored and there's nothing more she hates than the two combined. She bitterly changed into her skimpy gym gear, grabbed her yoga mat and went out back. She started warming up and noticed Manda standing alone at the other end of the yard. Deressa waved at her, but unfortunately Manda was not looking in her direction. She appeared to be waiting for someone and having a lot on her mind, so Deressa continued stretching in silence.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:42 pm

Manda glanced around, hoping to catch sight of the person she was waiting for. She’d sent out more than a few notes and somebody was BOUND to approach her. She spotted Deressa out of the corner of her eye and waved slightly. Probably not a good idea to have an audience for her Super Secret Alliance Dealings.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:03 pm

Deressa realized Manda had noticed her. Normally she would instantly approach her and strike a conversation, but she found herself intimidated by her. Giving into consideration how easily Manda managed to push Satoshi's buttons, she is definitely a strong competitor. She hesitated, but finally decided to let out a friendly yell that could cause glass to break: "HEY GIRLLLL! WHATCHA DOING OVER THERE?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:09 pm

Manda was taken aback by her glass-shattering volume, but quickly composed herself and sauntered on over. “Standin’ around lookin’ pretty. How about you?”
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:33 pm

Deressa stepped off her mat and smiled at Manda. "Oh, I got bored so I'm just doing some yoga for beginners!" Assuming that Manda had possibly established a decent enough social circle with other guests, Deressa saw this as a chance to make her way in, so she can feel more secure. "Do you like yoga? You could join me if you want? OH! Maybe you can call over some of your friends and we can form a whole yoga class together!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:36 pm

”Uh,” she looked around for a semi-friendly face and didn’t see one right off the bat. “Friends. Sure. Well, Cash is supposed to be meeting me, so maybe he’ll be up for joining in.”
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:54 pm

"Great! Let me know after your.. meeting thingy is over!" Deressa stepped onto her mat again and started wondering what Manda and Cash are up to.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:07 pm

Dio opened the door that led to the backyard, to first notice a certain purple-haired girl doing some yoga exercises.
"Heya Deress, looks like you're enjoying yourself, being healthy as well. Win-win if you ask me!"
He smiled and crossed his arms.
"Did you see Manda by any chance? She asked me to meet her here. I think." He looked behind him to see if anyone else was about to enter the garden, and saw that he wasn't being followed.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:38 pm

Deressa glanced over her shoulder and noticed Dio, who had interrupted her trance.
"Ohmmmmmm....Heya, cutie! Manda's around here somewhere hanging with the Nash Grier guy! Oh wait, I meant Cash Carvey! I keep mixing up all these famous generic white boys!" She giggled and continued to stretch.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:48 pm

He laughs at Deressa's enthusiastic behavior. He doesn't know what or who she is talking about... Cash or something? She made it sound funny so that did make him smile.

"Alright, thanks! I'll head down the path then, I'm sure I will walk into her. See ya later girly"

He walks down the stone path on the lookout for Manda walking around with cash bags.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:24 pm

With Cash having left her to go strike up alliances with everyone else, Manda found herself wandering back over to Deressa. The girl was... weird. But, weird was good! Weird was fun--weird would be entertaining to play off of.

On her way over, she spotted Dio. Satoshi's words ran through her mind, and Manda took a detour to catch up with the beefcake. "Heyyyyyy, Dio~ What's up, my man?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:13 pm

Dio heard footsteps behind him, and heard Manda greeting him. He looked at her and stopped in his tracks.
"Heyo Manda, good to see you here! Where's that cash Deress was talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:14 pm

She rolls her eyes, "Oh, you know famous people. Always got somewhere better to be."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:19 pm

He tries to hide his confusion by bringing up his hand to his face, partly covering his chin.

"Okay so, you wanted to talk to me? What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:39 pm

"Well, after what happened with Satoshi earlier, I've gotta say I'm a little interested in knowing more about you. He's got a pretty weird vibe when it comes to you... You're a good guy. I've gotta wonder what would make him act so off when you're probably the nicest person here."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:51 pm

Cash jogs over back to Manda and sees that she's chatting with Deressa and Dio. Hmm, perhaps she's helping him rally allies? "Hey guys. What's up? Are we doing some yoga? I'd love to try. Maybe it'd help with softening the blow for my..." He pauses and sounds somber. "...inevitable eviction." He changes his tone back to its naturally excited sound. Maybe guilt tripping will work with these people? He'll try anything at this point. "Anyways! Who's leading the class?"
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Jay

Jay

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:52 pm

"Oh yeah... that stuff. Honestly, I don't know what his deal is. He assumes that I know why he hates me or something?"
He raises his arms in the air.
"I really don't know! How should I know? And what do I need to know? I've always been kind to everyone.... mostly."
Dio's breath stocks for a bit, his expression becoming slightly darker.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:57 pm

She raises a brow, then turns her attention to Cash and smiles brightly. "Oh, you're looking for Deressa! She's just dying to meet you, I'm sure." She leans in close and whispers to him. "She's an odd duck, but just go with it, 'kay?"

Then she turns her attention back to Dio, hoping Cash will get the message. "Mostly, huh? You can talk to me, you know... Like I’m a loud mouth, but when it comes to secrets:” she presses her lips together tightly and mimes locking them, then tosses the key over her shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:23 pm

Cash winks at Manda - getting her message loud and clear. "Oops, sorry to interrupt you guys... I thought you were all taking together. My bad!"

He walks over to Deressa and away from Manda and Dio. He's embarrassed but brushes it off. "So, are you the one doing yoga?" He smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:41 pm

Deressa opened her eyes and saw the undeniably handsome Cash Carvey infront of her. She knew of his career unlike certain other guests, but she wasn't into his music nor could she fall victim to his charms as the many fangirls who worship him. Regardless, she is getting attention from a celebrity & she's not about to question it.
"Mhm! Do you like yoga? I'm totally new to it, ahaha! I found this yoga pamhlet and it has like 5 poses on it, so I could deff use a teacher if you happen to know more!"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:49 pm

Cash's eyes open widely. "Um, yeah! Sure!" He had maybe done yoga once or twice at the suggestion of his agent, but he doesn't remember too much. "I know the downward dog... and," He had to think quick. "Uh... the worm? You do the worm like the dance move, but slower so it helps relax your muscles."

Hopefully he was able to be convincing enough.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:00 pm

Deressa gave Cash a blank stare and grabbed her pamphlet.
"Hmm...well, it doesn't seem to be included here. I deff wanna try it out! Lead the way!"
She then set up another yoga mat for Cash. How convenient of her to have a second one on such short notice?
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:08 pm

Cash pauses. "Uh... yeah! You just," he lays down on the mat on his side. "Lay down and sort of slowly wiggle... and stretch your back and calves. Then do it the other way and stretch your chest and abs. Here let me show you." He demonstrates what he means by slowly wiggling on the floor. It looks... silly to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:14 pm

Deressa observed Cash's demonstration and started giggling as she put her hands over her mouth to try and silence it. She thought he looked like a complete dork, but at the same time she found it kinda cute.
"Does it feel relaxing? Like, at all?"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:21 pm

Cash was totally coming up with this yoga junk on the spot, but it did actually surprisingly work. At least for him it did. "Uh... yeah, actually! Really relaxes any tense muscles on your back. You should try it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yoga Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga Class   Yoga Class Clock10

Back to top Go down

Yoga Class
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next