The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabirah

Kabirah

Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa) Empty
PostSubject: Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa)   Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:22 pm

After dinner, Raldo and Deressa had a conversation on how long it has been since they done Yoga.
So with that said, they decided to go out in the backyard.

Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa) Yoga1_by_ishb1sh_dbkzc3r_by_ishb1sh-dbkzcwt

Raldo was training Deressa on his type of Yoga which includes meditation and balance.
While Dressa was training Raldo on flexibility and stretching
Deressa was giving Raldo no mercy as she was pushing Raldo past his limits.
How can a purple bitch like her bend like that? He is for sure going to feel sore tomorrow...

The two started having a great conversation about their family.
Where they live, if they had siblings and even stories from when they were little.

"So are you doing this show for your family?" Raldo questions
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa)   Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:38 pm

Deressa's eyes widen. "No, not exactly. Mostly for myself, honestly. I live with my sister and I think I need to move out." She laughs awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa)   Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:50 pm

Raldo squeals from Deressa pulling onto Raldos back as he feels his tendons rippinng "O0ooOhHh thHhaAaats NniIicCCceeEe, SwwEeTttYyy"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa)   Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:56 pm

Deressa felt mildly uncomfortable at Raldo's moaning, but she figured the poor dude was just tense as hell.
"Glad to help!"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa)   Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:08 pm

Moments when Deressa responded Raldo was let go from Deressa. Raldos body collapse like jello. At last, I'm free!

As Raldo lays down on the floor all stretched out he asks Deressa a question. "So... I had this stuck on my mind for a while now and wanted to bring this up to you since we haven't talked since last weeks eviction but, are you upset at all with how the votes went with Marlee?"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa)   Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:17 pm

Deressa lays down on her back across from Raldo.
"It was a bit surprising to me how I was the only one to vote for Kenji. I thought that atleast you would try to save Marlee as well." She lifts herself up to lean on her arms. "But I can't be mad at you for that. In the end this is just a game and you thought it was the right thing to do for your game plan. I know you didn't do it out of spite, bon-bon....sooo I really have no reason to be upset." She shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa)   Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:36 pm

"I'm glad you understand, It wasn't meet to hurt you or anyone. You seemed upset at first when Marlee went home." He states.

"I also want to know if you and I are still on the same page of not targetting eachother. I'm not asking for an alliance. I'm asking for protection from me to you and you to me."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa)   Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa) Clock10Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:45 pm

Deressa smiles. "Well, yeah, it's always sad to see a friend go. But I'm not depressed or anything over it, that would be silly. Marlee is alive and well and I know we're gonna hang and go shopping one day once all this is over."

"Oh pfft, you got it! Duh! I would honestly hate to target you. I feel like I'd majorly fail at it anyway." She laughs.

Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa)   Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:58 pm

Awww speghetti girl... don't doubt yourself like that... He thought to himself.
"Well I'm glad to hear that everything is ok" he scratches his forehead "I would hate to target you too, there's nothing in my bad blood to do so"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa)   Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Yoga Training (PR w/ Deressa)
Page 1 of 1