The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Her Loyalty (PR w/ Deressa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Her Loyalty (PR w/ Deressa) Empty
PostSubject: Her Loyalty (PR w/ Deressa)   Her Loyalty (PR w/ Deressa) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:28 am

As Nisha walks past the kitchen, she spots Deressa by herself. "Hey, Deressa, could I have a quick word with you?" She motions towards the sitting room as she walks in.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Her Loyalty (PR w/ Deressa)   Her Loyalty (PR w/ Deressa) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:21 pm

Deressa was hoping not to talk to anyone right now, as she was trying to get some snacks and retreat to the bedroom, but she got spotted by Nisha.
"Hey, dollie! What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Her Loyalty (PR w/ Deressa)   Her Loyalty (PR w/ Deressa) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:59 pm

"Sorry to bother you right now, but I just spoke to Manda a while ago. Due to the nominations, I feel like she may be trying to backdoor Robin. I'm hoping by off chance that Dio doesn't pull himself down. I feel like he's much more of a target sitting next to me than Robin."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Her Loyalty (PR w/ Deressa)   Her Loyalty (PR w/ Deressa) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:32 pm

Deressa tilts her head and starts caressing her hair as she listens to Nisha.
"What makes you think she wants to backdoor Robin of all people?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Her Loyalty (PR w/ Deressa)   Her Loyalty (PR w/ Deressa) Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:52 pm

"It just makes sense on a game level, given what happened last week. Although, don't quote me on this, it's just speculation at this point. Whether Manda has something else in mind, I have yet to see or even consider. Time will tell after the POP comp. though." She watches her as she caresses her hair. It seemed like she was in a rush somewhere, but Nisha still had yet to ask her. "Aside from Robin, do you have any idea who her target might be this week?"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Her Loyalty (PR w/ Deressa)   Her Loyalty (PR w/ Deressa) Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am

"Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that... fiasco?" Deressa chuckles and crosses her arms.
"That's a good theory, actually....but let's hope those are not her intentions."
She shrugs after Nisha's question.
"I have no idea, honestly. I've barely ever spoken to Manda. I feel like she's always lurking in the shadows."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her Loyalty (PR w/ Deressa)   Her Loyalty (PR w/ Deressa) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Her Loyalty (PR w/ Deressa)
Page 1 of 1