The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deressa's New Friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deressa

Deressa

Deressa's New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Deressa's New Friends   Deressa's New Friends Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:43 pm

Deressa's New Friends 410

As promised by Angelica, Deressa is about to serve her chosen punishment in the backyard. She must stay put in a tank with eels for the next 3 hours.

"Beyoncé, Kelly and Michelle are not as gross as I thought they would be actually....that's what I named the eels, if the context wasn't obvi."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Deressa's New Friends   Deressa's New Friends Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:53 pm

Nisha didn't expect Deressa to be so fearless towards the eels. "Wow...those are cute names!"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Deressa's New Friends   Deressa's New Friends Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:56 pm

"Right?? I wonder if I get to keep them after this!" She laughs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deressa's New Friends   Deressa's New Friends Clock10

Back to top Go down

Deressa's New Friends
Page 1 of 1