The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate

Nate

A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders) Empty
PostSubject: A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders)   A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:21 pm

These were dire straits. Even as C.C. thought that, he had to wonder who came up with the phrase. Wasn't a strait a river, or something? Whatever. That wasn't important - what WAS important was that if he didn't act fast, he'd have his head on a metaphorical silver platter. Though the fact that it had come so early in the competition irritated him, it was time for him to plead with his fellow team members.

He had left notes on his two remaining compatriots' beds, hoping that they would find their way to the meeting place he had indicated sooner or later. He sat perched on a lounge chair by the edge of the pool, absentmindedly dragging his finger back and forth along its surface. For once, he had ditched the camera - if there was anything that didn't need to be recorded, it was his complete and utter humiliation.

C.C. rested a hand on his cheek, wondering if anyone would even bother showing up. Maybe he should start writing his post-elimination monologue right now.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders)   A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:48 pm

Jay opens the doors to the outside area showing a bit of an attitude. And some moves.

A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders) WxDgg

He walks up to the pool area and looks down at C.C. he crosses his arms and raises an eyebrow.
'Well greetings, beloved teammate. To what do I owe this pleasure?'
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders)   A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:35 pm

As much as he didn't really want to talk to Jay, he was probably his best chance right now. Jay had connections, at the very least. And in a game like this, connections meant something. He cleared his throat before talking, trying to get all of his words in order.

"I really need to get bailed out here. The plan was to lay low so I could work, but that backfired. And I think it'd be beneficial for our team if I stayed in," Now, onto the hard part. "I... please," C.C. looked down, indignant. "I need help, and I'm s-" he was briefly interrupted by a coughing fit that lasted about a minute, but he eventually recovered.

"I'm sorry. I just really need a hand."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders)   A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:11 pm

Jay's mouth just dropped. Did C.C. just- APOLOGIZE to him?? Well, I mean obviously C.C. was the one who SHOULD but he never expected him to do it. Was it genuine?? It seems genuine... But WAS IT??
Surprised by this sudden change of the mood Jay gets rid of his uptight posture and simply eyes his teammate.

'Wow...' Jay was still SHOOK. After a short silence however he continues.

'Well I guess you SHOULD apologize, you were so rude to me. And it felt like I was talking to a rock!!'

That's right Jay. Let it all out. Don't be a rock. Be water - cry that river his conscious was pushing him to go overboard. Nu uh, not this time. He fights the urge to become overly emotional and moves on.

'But you're finally opening up more!!!' his serious behavior suddenly turned into being a state of hype and excitement. 'Which is great! I kneeeew you would turn around.' he smiles at him, but then once again suddenly switches to a different emotion: worry.

'So like, what else did you want to talk about? You mentioned you need help?'

Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders)   A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:36 pm

C.C. choked back the urge to say something to the effect of 'do you have fucking ears', deciding to answer the question directly. "I'm not sure if I have a chance here. I mean, sure, Quintin's barely talked to anyone outside of his own team from what I can tell. But they've been hanging around De'Quan, and a lot of people like De'Quan." He figured that Jay was getting his meaning by now, so he moved onto the next phase of his proposal.

"I have no idea what the logic behind nominating someone just because you didn't talk to them is - you have the power to actually nominate a genuine threat. Anyway, you have more connections than I do, so I figure that if you do the talking..." He gestured uselessly, trying to find the words. "I'll actually be able to get somewhere."

He turned serious for a second. "Also, the challenges are heavily stacked towards being physical and if I leave it'll just be you and Monica. Things would get a lot harder, now wouldn't they...?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders)   A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:52 pm

Jay knew where this was going from the start. It was very obvious. C.C. wouldn't get anywhere without his help, and it made him feel pretty good about himself. Someone needed HIM! He just wanted confirmation. Jay waves him off.

'No need to pressure me into keeping you around my man. I'm way ahead of you, C. Even when I didn't necessarily enjoyed your company... I made plans to go talk to some people here and there to, y'know-' he pauses. '-show everyone why you shouldn't be sent home.' he shrugs and lightly smiles.

' I am not stupid, you know? If we want to get far, we have to work together. So that means campaigning for a teammate in need of assistance. No matter the circumstances.'
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders)   A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:51 am

C.C. coughed. "Yeah, god- thanks," he mumbled, his face turning red. Having to ask for help was so embarrassing, and it was a shame that it had come to this so early in the competition. He had managed to avoid that alien costume to-do from earlier, but if anything, this was even worse.

Still, it was a huge relief that Jay was at least planning to do something. He hadn't really expected Monica to show up, but he wasn't really expecting Jay to show up either. One out of two isn't bad. "Not only that, but Quintin could probably be a huge threat to everyone else if he stays in - if you convince people of that, they'll probably go with you," He shrugs. "Just a start."

Last edited by C.C. on Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders)   A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:52 pm

Jay nods and stares at the pool in front of them.

'He is a tricky opponent. I haven't really talked to him yet but he won the HA challenge for a reason. I guessed that was the most legit reason to go after him as well. But like I said, I don't really know him. For all I know he could turn out to be a legit friend. Depends on what he'll do next.' Jay turns towards C.C. and frowns.

'But don't you forget that this isn't my head on the block here, dear friend. I'm sticking my head out for you as well, possibly risking my own stay by getting involved into everything!' he wipes some stubborn hairstrands out of his face.
'I'm helping, but I'm not gonna do all the work here. YOU should get your ass out there and make connections as well! As outsiders we have a disadvantage... But that doesn't mean we can't try' he smiles. 'I'll try my best for you. But you go bond with people yourself instead of pushing them away. Connections matter! Even if you dislike a person, play along. Say... Be the actor instead of the man behind the camera.'

'Like how you pretend to tolerate me right now' he bitterly adds in his mind.

Oh well... But seriously JJ, finishing off that inspirational speech with a personal quote? Bloody brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders)   A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:02 pm

C.C. rolled his eyes at the quote. Jay's smugness was practically tangible, and after all of this, he was barely even sure what he was being smug for. What had C.C. even done aside from be honest about things? Whatever, questioning that would not get him the help that he was so in need of. "Even so, I don't trust him. He barely talked to anyone outside of his own team before he was in danger, and now he's going around being friendly to everyone... mhmm," he bit his fingernail, thinking.

"And yeah, I AM getting help. If I didn't want help, I probably wouldn't have asked anyone for it. I just need time, and I barely have any of that, so I need other people to do shit for me." He's not really sure why he has to explain that again, but whatever. "So thanks. I owe you one, really."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders)   A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:38 pm

Jay gives C.C. a smile but feels bitter on the inside. It was starting to feel like a forced sibling bonding time arranged by a parent - in this case, arranged by the moody and pessimistic teen brother himself.

'Yeyeah, no problem whatsoever! You can achieve a lot in less than a day. And I don't know about you but I think we're done here at least. Like you said no time to waste, so lets get some balls rolling.' he quickly gets up from the seat and stretches his back. Without saying anything he walks back to the house. Before he opens the door he turns around one more time.

'Good luck.' and with that he leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders)   A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders) Clock10

Back to top Go down

A Little Help from my... "Friends". (Private RP: Outsiders)
Page 1 of 1