The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saving Private Quintin (Private RP with Jamila and Quintin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Saving Private Quintin (Private RP with Jamila and Quintin) Empty
PostSubject: Saving Private Quintin (Private RP with Jamila and Quintin)   Saving Private Quintin (Private RP with Jamila and Quintin) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:25 am

After the nomination ceremony, Jamila motions Quintin to come into the pantry room to talk about how to save him. "So I am worried this week because we have a full team while C.C.'s team isn't so people might lean more towards you. So it might be hard to convince people to save you but we could put the target on someone else." She folds her arms

"You are the strongest of our team. If we can't avoid having a member sent home since out of all the teams, we have the most besides the athletes then either we need to put a target on someone from that team's back like Ryan OR...if we really need to lose a team member, we do have a weak link that does nothing but disagree and want nothing to do with us... I know that makes me sound cruel but it's our only other option besides putting a target on someone else's back. I'd only rather send her home as a last resort since we need the numbers for competitions"
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Saving Private Quintin (Private RP with Jamila and Quintin)   Saving Private Quintin (Private RP with Jamila and Quintin) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:01 pm

"As much as I want to say **c* you to Nat, we need her vote" He rolls his eyes. "and Jedd. She's pretty much the reason why our team hasn't formed any alliances with other players in this game. Our best bet is to start working with De'Quan, and hope his team votes with us, Perhaps we could talk to Monica -laughs- and fake a sad story to have her vote with us."

•Confessional•
"Are you kidding me? ofc I'm worried about going home this early. Jamila is the only person I can trust right now. Going home this week will make my HA an embarrassment! I got rid of the two most useless competitors, hoping whoever wins this week's HA would spare me. These people came here to play!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Saving Private Quintin (Private RP with Jamila and Quintin)   Saving Private Quintin (Private RP with Jamila and Quintin) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:38 am

She nods "Yeah you're right...BUT she is still detrimental to our team since she just wants to stay buddy buddy with each other but not listen to anyone else in the group beside Jedd. It irks me. But yeah you're right we could talk to De'Quan...but who should we put a target on to save you?"
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Saving Private Quintin (Private RP with Jamila and Quintin)   Saving Private Quintin (Private RP with Jamila and Quintin) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:16 am

"She's a wuss, she's the type of person I see playing the victim card 24/7. Instead of shaking in terror she needs to shake the whole house down." He bickered "You suggested Ryan, any reason for targetting him?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Saving Private Quintin (Private RP with Jamila and Quintin)   Saving Private Quintin (Private RP with Jamila and Quintin) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:05 pm

"Ugh I knoowww. She already has with that team meeting. God I hate her." She then shrugs "I don't know, I just never have talked to him and he's on one of the other team"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving Private Quintin (Private RP with Jamila and Quintin)   Saving Private Quintin (Private RP with Jamila and Quintin) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Saving Private Quintin (Private RP with Jamila and Quintin)
Page 1 of 1