The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay) Empty
PostSubject: What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay)   What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay) Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:21 pm

Jamila was starting to miss the warm sun hitting her face in Morocco and North Carolina...she just missed life back home in general. She needed to go out. She puts on her swimsuit, grabs her book for pleasure, Peter Pan and heads to the pool.

She looks over and sees Jay in his swimsuit looking unsure if he can join since they've hardly talked and she might want to be alone but she waves him on to come over and smiles slightly"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay)   What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay) Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:35 pm

Jay decided to chill in the outdoor area now that the weather was so great! If there's one thing he liked it was sunbathing. Oh and music of course. And working out... Oh and motorcycling!

Okay, he likes a lot of things.

BUT sunbathing was one of those things! He brought a radio from inside the house to the pool, and is currently playing soft jazzy tunes while he is chilling at the edge of the pool. A glass of ice tea is located within hand reach. He hears the backyard doors opening, and to his surprise it was Jamila! He hasn't talked to her yet, so he actually was kind of happy to see her!

He waves at her. 'Hey Jamila! FINALLY someone who also appreciates this sunny weather!' He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay)   What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay) Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:57 pm

"I guess everyone is dumb then. The warm weather is amazing...even if I have bias. How are you though?
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay)   What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:51 am

He laughs at her remark. 'bias or not, we're smart enough to appreciate a few glorious rays!' Jay pats on the edge of the pool besides him, inviting her to come sit with him.
'Speaking of said bias! You are from Morocco right? Land of sun and warmth. I'm not sure if I asked yet! Might be rude to just assume that, but back the days my neighbors were this sweet family and their eldest daughter was this lovely girl around my age. And you remind me of her' he left out the part of having a crush on said neighbor, obviously.

'Oh! I'm fine, mostly.' he shrugs. 'I guess the Mad House life is just chaotic. Sometimes it's nice to simply sit out here, away from all THAT' he waves at the house.'I guess that's also partially why you're here too hm?'
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay)   What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:30 pm

Jamila nods and smiles "Oh yeah definitely. I mean I knew that. And yes I'm originally from Rabat. It's okay to assume. I mean I should wear my hijab more but I moved to America when i was young so I've become pretty Americanized. I'm surprised you've met other people from Morrocco, I don't know many that have moved to America even though I'm sure there are some."

She then rolls her eyes and sighs "Yeah part of the reason. This show can be stressful since I not only overanalyze but some people just aren't as smart as me so they get on my nerves... that could sound mean but it's true"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay)   What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:14 pm

'Oh for sure! I'm actually from the Netherlands, lived there till I was 19! Many Moroccan people live in my teeny tiny homeland.' he leans back to enjoy the sun in an optimal way.

'Oh I get what you mean.' he "mmm-hmmm's". Jamila sounded a bit cocky there... But to Jay, it simply sounds like confidence!
'This game is about strategy and it's good to think every action over, but-' he he takes off his glasses to look at Jamila. 'don't let it get to you too much, dear. Saves you a whole lot of headaches.' he smiles. 'not to mention, in this house the bar doesn't seem to be raised THAT high when it comes to being smart. At least that goes for some houseguests.' He holds in a chuckle. Ohhh that's nasty.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay)   What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay) Clock10Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:44 pm

Jamila's eyes widen a little "Wow I'm surprised the producers got many people from different countries, that's actually a little comforting knowing that you aren't from America either.

okay this guy is pretty cool, shouldn't have judged him before "that's very true. It's just hard to switch it off sometimes, you know?" She flips onto her stomach "like being smart has always been my greatest competition rather than being athletic so for this game, it's hard for me to shut it down."

She then laughs with him "Oh I know. I don't know where they got some of these people." She then smiles and looks over at him "who were you thinking of when you said that?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay)   What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:36 am

'I know right! It's amazing to have such diversity!' he laughs.

'You can't and shouldn't avoid being you! You just have to find some balance. Personally I do too but just with different personal struggles.' he takes a long sip from his drink.

Jamila was laughing with him. Good, he wasn't too straight forward for once! He smirks. 'Well of course I'm talking about Trixie. I'd be surprised if she even knew that strategizing is part of this game.' he shrugs. 'and honestly, I'm not sure what's up with Ryan either like... His decision to save C.C. with his POP came out of NOWHERE amirite? It's good that he did, from my perspective but lmao. He's so random. Would it be tactic or is he simply not knowing what he's doing?' he chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay)   What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay) Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:13 am

"Yeah it's a nice change of pace with all the media coverage of our idiot President" she then sighs
"Yeah that was the one thing I wanted to avoid on this show, I want to stay strict to how I act outside of the show. What happens to be your struggles? If you don't mind me asking."

Jamila then chuckles a bit "Yeah I think Trixie came on here for the wrong reasons. All she does is flirt, eat and sleep. Total floater." [I] oh shoot, a person from my alliance, act natural "Ryan I can't get a good read on but he seems nice. He does make weird decisions though, even I can't figure them out. Maybe him and C.C. are good friends or something or Ryan felt like being nice. Either way it was good for Agnes to leave, she didn't talk to anyone really."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay)   What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay) Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:42 am

Jay nods but stays quiet. Politics are tricky to talk about so best to stay quiet!

Jamila continues and Jay listens while still sipping his drink. 'I think you'll manage. Maybe all you need is someone to help you remind you to not lose yourself in this game and then when you do' he smiles. 'you will be fine! As for my struggles-' he hesitates. 'I'm just, uhm... my personal feelings can be expressed in various ways, which could possibly lead to be conveyed in a wrong, rather "intense" course of action.'

'Nice way to say that you're an emotional wreck sometimes' he thinks proudly.

He laughs it off. 'But when I do end up in such a situation, feel free to slap some sense into me' he points to his cheek. 'Riiiight here would do!'  Jay snickers and leans back to soak up more of the sun.

'Ugh. C.C. He's a disaster. Hope Ryan doesn't take over his attitude. Gross' he huffs. 'At least Ryan's kinda cool. Agnes didn't really leave any kind of impression to be honest. If we're talking about leaving a good impression, that's Rae for sure! What a girl she is!' he raises his glass in delight. 'And of course, the girl I'm talking to isn't doing bad at all either' he casually leans back, raising his eyebrow giving her a playful wink.

What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay)   What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay) Clock10Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:00 pm

Jamila smiles and shrugs "Yeah I know I'm capable of it, I just gotta find the way to do it. That's how most problems are solved anyway." She then tilts her head in confusion "Hmm..i mean yeah sometimes it's hard to word things correctly so they aren't taken out of context. "

She then laughs and sits up "It's a done deal. Sometimes people just need slapped to gain common sense like this one girl I highly dislike" Ratalie "but you seem cool so it won't be too hard of a slap"

"Yeah I just hope he didn't get me undressing on his camera or something. I don't even know how that got past security and hasn't been taken away. Yeah Ryan I need to get more acquainted with but he seems cool. Agnes gave me weird vibes, I don't know why." She then puts her head in her hand and smiles "Rae is super friendly, not many people are genuinely that nice but I think she is. And haha thank you! You're interesting as well, I've needed a fun conversation like this for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay)   What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay) Clock10

Back to top Go down

What's the Tea (Private RP with Jay)
Page 1 of 1