The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam)   Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:18 am

After nominations Donovan was curious as HELL. This girl Sam has been nominated two weeks in a row but he doesn't even know her...have they even talked? He just NEEDED to know. He walks past the room and sees a girl..is she Sam? He stops and raises an eyebrow

"You! Are you Sam? Cause I need to talk to you." he sits down and realizes that his jokes may come off as scary

"I... So you've been on the block two weeks in a row and I have hardly talked to you...so I wanted to introduce myself and get to know you since I would hate to make a decision with voting at the end of the week if I have not talked to one of the nominees. I have talked to Gobi a bit but not you so I didn't want to make a decision just because I don't know someone. I mean that is if you're still on the block by the end of the week since you could win the SODA." He then takes a breath and realizes that he said all this and still doesn't know if she is Sam "I mean you are Sam right?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam)   Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:37 am

Sam blinks a few times processing everything he just said.
"Oh h-hey! Yeah I'm Sam haha. You're Donovan right? I remember you from the wicked pool party you threw week one! Wow, I guess we never really have talked have we?"
Sam went back to when he mentioned being on the block twice.
"Haha yeaaah, that's just my luck I guess." She tried to make her laugh genuine, but is came out a little awkward. 
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam)   Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:51 am

Donovan laughs "There have been so many parties these two weeks that I forgot that I threw that haha but yes you're right!" he then processes what she says

"I mean do you feel safe this week? Like did you do something to Wanda? Cause if not, I wouldn't be too worried. Especially if you haven't fought with anyone"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam)   Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:57 am

Sam knew she was safe and was just being used as a pawn, but didn't think sharing that information would be wise.

"Yeah, I'm pretty nervous about it. I'm not too worried though. Wanda and I have never had a fight to my knowledge, so maybe she sees me as a threat? Don't know why she would though, I kinda suck at all the challenges."

She didn't out right lie. She truely had these insecurities.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam)   Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:57 am

Donovan shrugs "I mean that makes sense. There are many instances where you can be nervous but not THAT nervous." he then laughs about her comments about challenges "Big mood. I feel that... I was almost a have-not this week. But hmm."

He then crosses his arms thinking.. does this mean that Gobi is the target? "Maybe she put you up so there wouldn't be any blood on her hands then? Cause I mean choosing a person you are cool with probably means that they wouldn't want you to go home...but Gobi? Maybe it's cause he won that fan favorite thing? That could be a threat if like fans vote for the winner this year"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam)   Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:08 am

Even though she knew Gobi was also a pawn, she had to agree that Wanda could still see him as a threat.

"I hope that's why she put me up. I would really hate to be on Wanda's bad side. Gobi is a solid competitor, I wouldn't be surprised if she was threatened by him. I just really hope neither me or Gobi go home this week..."

she rubbed her arm, thinking about the fact that it was still a possibility. 
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam)   Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:11 am

"Oh yeah I bet. I feel like it would be really hard to get on her bad side since she seems to not give a care as to what people think of her." he then ponders for a second before he says the next thing

"I mean I am sure you have people you can rely on to help you get off the block! That thought can help relieve some of your stress" he then shakes his head "enough of the game talk, I didn't come here to just talk game...that gets boring and I don't think it is genuine. Tell me something unique about yourself!
Like one fact that your proud of."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam)   Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:52 pm

Sam nodded. She was more than happy to change the subject.

"Something unique about myself?" She thought for a moment. "Hmmmm.... I'm a pretty decent artist. I dabble in a little bit of everything. I can also burp the entire alphabet!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam)   Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:17 pm

Donovan gets excited "Burp the whole alphabet!? I've been training for such a skill, it is a honor to be talking to you Lord." He then laughs " so wait what's your favorite type of art thing?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam)   Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:28 pm

She laughs

"We will have to have a burp off some time!" she chuckled at the idea.

"I guess drawing is my favorite. It's the most relaxing to me. What about you? What does Mr. Donovan do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam)   Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:23 pm

Donovan rubs the back of his head "At this point I'd lose if you can do that. But I am totally down. I'm sure Garfield and Wanda would join! Haha it could be a big ole festival called Burpaloozla."

He then smiles "ooo okay, what kind of drawings? And me?
Oh I do anything to get my adrenaline pumping. Like I love riding my bmx, sky diving, doing crazy stuff. But when I'm being normal, I hang out with friends at little parties I throw."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam)   Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:31 pm

"I draw pretty much anything, but I personally love drawing people most!"

Sam was impressed by all the things Donovan was into. "So you're an adrenaline junkie huh? Where do you find the energy to do all those things? I'm exhausted just thinking about your life! I'm not super into doing crazy stuff like that, but I do enjoy roller coasters! That's how I get my adrenaline fix!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam)   Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:24 pm

Donovan starts rubbing his chin "People you say? Maybe a cool idea if you get stressed with the game would be to draw the contestants as they leave so then we'd all see it at the finale!"

Donovan then nods his head excitedly "OH yeah, I definitely am. I was just born with all this energy because I was an only child growing up and my parents were never home so I built up a lot of energy. It just transitioned into adulthood, like sometimes I get a little antsy not being able to do crazy things here. Still really like it here though!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam)   Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:44 pm

That wasn't a bad idea... It would make for a good memento at the end of the season!

"I was an only child too. I spent most of my time in my room talking to my stuffed animals haha! I was a weird kid..." She laughed at herself. "It's funny how two people can have similar childhoods and grow up to be completely different people!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam)   Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:12 am

Donovan laughs "I mean I still consider myself weird so I don't blame you for the stuffed animals. It's better than what I did. Since I didn't get a lot of attention, I got my attention through school..by messing around in class to be funny." he then smiles

"I mean that could be a matter of where we're from but yeah it really is funny! Cause I am still weird and hyper while you're nice and more reserved"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam)   Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Who Do You Think You Are? Cause IDK Private RP (w/Sam)
Page 1 of 1