The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know... Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know...   [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know... Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:24 pm

Delin knew Sam would be devestated after nominations, so he asked her to meet him in the Sitting Room later on in the day.

Delin seemed to be sitting with a little cocktail. He glances up at the door to see Sam in the doorway.

“Oh, Sam!” He says, with a slight smile “I’m very glad you came, y’know!”

“We probably should talk...”
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know...   [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know... Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:51 pm

Sam sat down next to Delin with a huff. She had a head ache from racking her brain at why Wanda put her up.
"I- I don't understand. We were litterally just talking about how we had nothing to worry about and suddenly... I'M WORRYING! What is Wanda thinking??? Either she is upset with me over some unknown reason or she is using me to get Gobi out! Like.... WHAT'S GOING ON??"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know...   [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know... Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:57 pm

"Sam, I need you to chill out for like, two seconds." He says, grabbing her shoulders.

"Just, look at me!" He stares for a brief moment. "You aren't in danger right now! Honest! I can explain why she did what she did... I think." He grins innocently. He lets go of her shoulders. "S-Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know...   [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know... Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:58 pm

Sam takes a deep breath. She's now some what calm.
"Ok, Ok... I'm cool. What do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know...   [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know... Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:03 pm

"You're most definitely functioning as a pawn. We all know you are loved throughout the entire house, especially with this alliance!"

"Gobi... well he's a pawn too I think? I think I suggested it, but I didn't think she'd go through with it! I can't be the reason he's on the block! I know I'm not!" He sweats a little.

"U-Uhm... anyways. We have faith Gobi will win the POP competition, and he'll take himself off the block. You'll stay on, but you'll have 3 guaranteed votes to stay, and hopefully more as well if I can swing several votes my way so we can save you!"

"But, if you have full faith you will win the POP, please, you have to! Seeing you on the block two weeks in a row breaks my heart, but you know you can survive again this week! We all know you can!"

He shakes his head. "I'm gonna see if Wanda will be willing to backdoor our strongest competition, if you or Gobi wins the POP. Someone we know can beat out either of you on eviction night."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know...   [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know... Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:14 pm

Sam takes a moment to take in everything Delin just told her. This was risky. Gobi could definetly beat her in the POP comp and save himself, which was good! But that would still leave her on the block. It was interesting to hear she was well liked through out the house. It gave her a little more confidence.
"Ok... But if I stay on the block, how can I be sure that I'm safe. If Wanda wanted to use me as a pawn, why didn't she come to me about it first? How do I know she's not actually out to get me?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know...   [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know... Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:20 pm

"Because on day one or two, we made that alliance, Sam. We included you because we knew we'd need each other in the long run. Wanda needs people just as much as me, Paula, even Aurora! That's why you're involved too!"

"You will be safe! Please trust us, if not us, then me!" He clasps his hands together. "Wanda has had a stressful week. If anything, she'll put you against someone you can easily beat in a vote. Wanda may seem... outgoing. But she definitely has a big brain that's always running!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know...   [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know... Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:28 pm

Sam lets out a sigh. 
"You make a good point... I trust YOU Delin. And if you trust Wanda's decision, then I will too."
She gave him a big bear hug
"Thanks for always being there for me! You have my complete trust."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know...   [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know... Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:32 pm

He smiles with excitement as he accepts the hug. "I-I do!? Wow! That's a relief. I'm glad I have your trust, as you have mine 100%."

"I just really hope that you and Gobi fight as hard as you can. Either way, I feel like you'll both be staying. That's just my intuition though! I'm no Clairvoyant!" He laughs again
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know...   [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know... Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:40 pm

Sam chuckled.
"Gobi is my friend, and I'm going to do everything I can to make sure neither of us go home!"
She gives him a confident smile
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know...   [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know... Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:42 pm

"Good! Show off that fighting spirit!" He says, narrowing his brows and flexes his big arms. Fat, but slightly defined? No wonder why he almost won the HA competition.

"Remember, the alliance has your back. We care for you, Sam." He smiles kindly.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know...   [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know... Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:52 pm

"Thanks Delin"
She smiles back feeling much better about her situation
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know...   [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know... Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:54 pm

"Anytime, Sam!" He smiles at her. He looks to the table

"Huh, I forgot about that." He slams it down and gets up.

"Well, we should head out now, don't want people getting suspicious now, do we?" He laughs quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know...   [Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know... Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Sam/Delin] Just So You Know...
Page 1 of 1