The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Congrats! (private rp Sam/ Delin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Congrats! (private rp Sam/ Delin) Empty
PostSubject: Congrats! (private rp Sam/ Delin)   Congrats! (private rp Sam/ Delin) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:03 pm

Sam walked in with Delin to the bedroom. She was happy that he won POP, but had some questions...

"Great job winning POP! You really gave me a run for my money!" She didn't want to beat around the bush, so she got to the point. "Have you decided who you were going to save?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Congrats! (private rp Sam/ Delin)   Congrats! (private rp Sam/ Delin) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:06 pm

He smiles. "Thank you so much, Sam! I really wanted to show that this man's still got it!"

He looks at Sam remorsefully. "Listen, the only way to keep you and Gobi both safe is if I use the POP on him..." He bites his lip. "Personally, I want to use it on you! But in order for our plan to work, it has to be used on him..."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Congrats! (private rp Sam/ Delin)   Congrats! (private rp Sam/ Delin) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:15 pm

Sam lets out a sigh of relief

"THANK GOD! That's what I was going to ask you to do anyways haha! I'm confident that I can stay safe and Wanda has the alliance to look out for her. I guess Sergio and Peaches have the short end of the stick..."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Congrats! (private rp Sam/ Delin)   Congrats! (private rp Sam/ Delin) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:22 pm

He blinks.

"Well thank goodness that you're okay with it! I'm not exactly 100% sure who the replacement will be, though. I think it will be someone you can easily beat... definitely not like Garfield or Carmen."

"She didn't fill me in on that, which is unfortunate. But have faith!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Congrats! (private rp Sam/ Delin)   Congrats! (private rp Sam/ Delin) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:29 pm

Sam was relieved to here Garfield and Carmen were most likely safe.

"Ok, well cool. It looks like things are really shaping up for us! I trust Wanda will make the right decision!" Sam was feeling confident in the plan.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Congrats! (private rp Sam/ Delin)   Congrats! (private rp Sam/ Delin) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:34 pm

"I'm confident too! It's all just a matter of what's goin' on in her little head!"

He chuckles. "Just have faith that it'll all work out."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Congrats! (private rp Sam/ Delin)   Congrats! (private rp Sam/ Delin) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:38 pm

Sam nods. "Good talk! I know there is a line of people wanting to talk to you, so I will let you get to it!"
She's glad her and Delin were on the same page. She left the room feeling really good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats! (private rp Sam/ Delin)   Congrats! (private rp Sam/ Delin) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Congrats! (private rp Sam/ Delin)
Page 1 of 1