The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP Delin/Sam] The Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[Private RP Delin/Sam] The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Delin/Sam] The Aftermath   [Private RP Delin/Sam] The Aftermath Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:38 am

Immediately after the competition, Delin dragged Sam to the pantry to talk to her, plus to get one of his last few doses of slop for the week.

He pours some syrup into his mug o' slop as he looks up to Sam.

"So, Sam. How are you feeling? You alright?" He asks, very concerned. You can see his anxiousness through his shaky hands.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Sam] The Aftermath   [Private RP Delin/Sam] The Aftermath Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:46 am

Sam was quiet for a moment, trying to think of the words to say.
"I'm ok I guess.... I'm defenetly not thrilled about being nominated. I guess more than anything, I'm disappointed in myself."
Sam held back her tears. She wasn't ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Sam] The Aftermath   [Private RP Delin/Sam] The Aftermath Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:48 am

Delin can sense the pain inside her. He sets his mug on the counter and shuffles his way towards her. "Hey, hey, listen!" He says, setting his hand on her shoulder.

"If you think you're gonna be going home soon, I think you'd be sorely mistaken!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Sam] The Aftermath   [Private RP Delin/Sam] The Aftermath Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:53 am

Delins words comforted her. She was happy to have made such nice friends. 
"Thank you. It does make me feel better knowing I have others looking out for me."
A tear ran down her face. But it was a happy thankful tear. She gave Delin the best smile she could muster up.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Sam] The Aftermath   [Private RP Delin/Sam] The Aftermath Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:06 am

”Of course, ya silly girl! No problem at all!”

“You got probably the whole house on your side, from what I’ve seen, everyone likes you!” He says. He wipes the tear that she had shed slightly.

Then he frantically looked away “S-Sorry! Don’t like crying that much! Hehaha!”

“B-But anyways, uh. Just for security purposes, I’m gonna talk to the rest of the alliance to see where they stand. I’ll check with the have-nots too, since I’m closest to them right now too. I-If you don’t mind that is!” He chuckles slightly
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Sam] The Aftermath   [Private RP Delin/Sam] The Aftermath Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:11 am

Sam smiled. 
"Thank you Delin, I really appreciate that. And Thank you for cheering me up! I really needed it."
She gave him a hug.
It's like hugging a teddy bear
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Sam] The Aftermath   [Private RP Delin/Sam] The Aftermath Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:15 am

He accepts the hug. “N-No problem at all! I don’t like seeing people upset, ever! Gotta try and help when I can!”

He lets go of her. “I think it’s still early enough to talk to those have-nots for ya! I can just... go on and do that now! Haha! What a great chat we had!”
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Sam] The Aftermath   [Private RP Delin/Sam] The Aftermath Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:28 am

She released him from the hug feeling much better. 
"Thank you again Delin, you're a total sweet heart." 
She got up and waved goodbye as she left the room. 
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Sam] The Aftermath   [Private RP Delin/Sam] The Aftermath Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:31 am

”Y-You’re welcome!” He says, waving goodbye

He sighs happily as he reaches for his mug o’ slop. He loiters around the pantry for a bit longer until he decides to finally leave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Sam] The Aftermath   [Private RP Delin/Sam] The Aftermath Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Delin/Sam] The Aftermath
Page 1 of 1