The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations Empty
PostSubject: [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations   [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:18 pm

Delin dragged Gobi into the pantry. He wanted to make sure that he was doing alright and not upset. He took a liking to him after his brief interactions with him.

“So, Gobi. How are you feeling? Do you feel confident? Scared? Lay it on me, kiddo!”
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations   [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:59 pm

While Gobi doesn't necessarily appreciate the physical contact (i.e. being dragged), he figures he'll need all the support he can get at this point.

"Uh- it's. Still sorta' hitting me," Gobi admits. "I didn't want it to be Sam, too.."
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations   [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:06 pm

”I get that, really I do! I mean, your pretty great at competitions though!” He states

“I think you have a strong chance at winning the POP! But, if you do win, you gotta work on something for me, kid.”
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations   [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:13 pm

"Uh, thanks," Gobi says, fully feeling like Wanda will win whatever competition he'll be up against with her.

"Hm?" he utters, raising an eyebrow. He's still not sure where Delin's motives are with this conversation, given how they still aren't that close.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations   [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:26 pm

"I just want you to be more social, bud." He says in a sad tone.

"Everyone got into Wanda's head I assume, because if she wanted someone strong out, she would've targeted the two people that won chip competitions, or even Martin who was so close to winning HA."

"I'm sure everyone is scared of you, more so on the competitive side. Get that social game up, kid! And also, win that POP so you don't go home this week, m'kay?" He says, smiling a tad.

"I wanna see a kid with your kind of fighting spirit go all the way! Not get the boot on week 2. Ya get me?" He scratches his beard, the dons a worried expression, hoping he wasn't reiterating himself too much, if at all.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations   [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:19 pm

Gobi was flattered Delin would go out of his way to tell him all this, but he also wondered why Delin cared so much. Was this a game move?

"...Everyone?" Gobi asks, his thoughts lingering on that specific part Delin said. "...Well, I mean, I guess it'd make sense if Wanda was in an alliance already. Knowing her. She's pretty outgoing." Gobi's gaze drifts off a bit. "But... thanks, dude. I need all the support I can get."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations   [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:26 pm

"I wouldn't say everyone, but the general consensus has had your name in their mouth. Like, what else could be the REAL reason you got nominated? Because you're 'good at competitions' Might as well put Martin on the block instead of you, then!"

"If you want the facts, maybe a talk with Wanda would do you some good!" He smiles. "Just know, she's a bit wacky, but she's gotta good heart... and brain!" He chuckles.

"Just, try not to forget what I said. A couple chats will bump that social game up for sure! Win that POP and make it to week 3!" He grins excitedly
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations   [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:33 pm

Gee, that thought stirred some anxiety in Gobi. Gulping, he tries to suppress it.

"I don't know... Wanda's a bit iffy to talk to. I'm not even sure if she tells the truth about things, she's so wacky," Gobi says, though he remembers he probably shouldn't be too frank in a situation like this. "I mean- like, I'm sure she's great. I just need to talk more, I guess. Yeah." He was looking uncomfortable and unsure about everything right now.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations   [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:37 pm

Delin can sense the anxiety within Gobi.

"Hey now, why are you acting so nervous? Take a breather for a moment, collect yourself before you even think about leaving. Can't let the competition know that you're mortified." He does a deep breath in, and released slow.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations   [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:04 am

To be honest, Gobi just didn't want to be in the pantry right now. He wanted to be alone in the bedrooms listening to his music. He figures, though, that people are probably gonna come up to him to talk no matter what... so he decides to play along with the advice Delin's giving him.

He takes a deep breath, like Delin does. Admittedly, he does feel a bit better. "...Alright," he says, as to say he was feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations   [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:09 am

"Alright, you look a lot better now! Now, go take on the world!" He exclaims. "Or just sulk or whatever you wanna do. I'm not your dad!" He chuckles.

"But, if you need to talk, you know where I'm at! Hint; it's where they keep the alcohol!" He bellows out a big laugh.

"Okay, see ya later, Gobi!" He waves at him as he leaves the pantry
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations   [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:14 am

"Hahahah, thanks," says Gobi, not in a good mindset to be as genuine as he'd normally be. "I'll keep that in mind, though," he said, appreciating that Delin would go out of his way to talk to him at all.

"See ya," he says, with a small smile. He heads to the door and eagerly gets his headphones out to put on some Death Grips and drown out his fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations   [PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations Clock10

Back to top Go down

[PRIVATE RP Gobi/Delin] After Nominations
Page 1 of 1