The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam) Empty
PostSubject: We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam)   We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam) Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:22 pm

Sam pulled Gobi into the pantry where she knew they would not be disturbed. This whole week was a hot mess. And finding out that her and Gobi were up against each other had her worried. The last thing she wanted was for Gobi to go home. But thankfully she had some information that might help ease everything.

"Hey, sorry I pulled you in here. I just wanted a private place to talk. I can't believe we were both nominated..."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam)   We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam) Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:29 pm

Still feeling the whiplash from the nomination, it looks like the news was still sinking in for Gobi. "I know- like?? Why us, specifically? That can't be a coincidence. You're like, my best friend here- what's Wanda doing making a move like that so early on?? Or is someone out for us-? I-" Gobi stops himself, and tries to maintain his composure.

"..Sorry, I'm not myself right now. Just. Hell..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam)   We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam) Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:34 pm

Sam could see the panic build in him. She tried to calm him down.

"Hey hey, everything's going to be fine! I was completely shocked too. You are like one of the only people that keeps me sane in this mad house! I was worried one of us would have to go, but it turns out that's not going to be the case."

She poked her head out the pantry door to make sure nobody was listening in on them.

"Somebody I trust let me in on what's actually going on..."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam)   We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam) Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:37 pm

Gobi blinks twice, and his brow furrows. "What- what's 'actually' going on..??" he barely utters, now completely focused on whatever she's about to say. How deep did this go!?
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam)   We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam) Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:49 pm

"We are both pawns"

Her voice was quiet, afraid somebody would hear.

"We were both put up because we are both strong in certain ways. You are good at competitions. There is no doubt you will beat me in the POP. That would put me on the block of coarse, but I'm apparently well liked in the house, so I will get the majority on my side. I think that's how we will get one of the bigger threats out of the house when it comes to elimination. The person I trust that told me this says they trust Wanda, so I think it's legit."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam)   We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:01 am

Gobi listens closely. This new info comforts him... but only slightly.

"...What, so. This is just assuming I'll win the POP?? Sam, I don't know if I can do that-! Like, Wanda does better than me in challenges, first of all! And- and we don't even know who the three random nominees are yet! We could totally be screwed! People like you better than me, for sure- what if they choose you to be saved and I get voted off accidentally, like?? What if-" Gobi catches himself again; he remembers he's being recorded. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam)   We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:13 am

Sam grabs him by the shoulders and looks him in the eyes. 

"Hey, it's ok! I agree, it is risky. But even if you don't win POP, you have more people in the house looking out for you than you realize. I'm telling you all of this because you are my friend and I trust you and I believe you deserve to know what's going on. And as your friend I'm telling you that I have your back. I will make sure neither of us go home!"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam)   We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:19 am

Though Gobi was looking more pale than usual, Sam looking him in the eyes and reassuring him did give him more of a sense of security. "O... Okay," he uttered, now legitimately trying to calm down.

"But... but if it's not either of us who's the target, then who is?" he asks, obviously still somewhat nervous. He didn't like the lack of specifics in Sam's story, even if she couldn't supply them.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam)   We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:32 am

Sam saw him relax, so she let go of his shoulders. She let out a sigh.

"Unfortunately I don't know who Wanda is actually targeting. She may be a wakadoodle, but she's smart. All we can really do is hope that it's somebody that needs to go. I wish I knew more..."

Sam was feeling emotionally exhausted at this point. There was too much to think about.

"But hey, at least we are safe-ish. I know this is stressful. I feel like my brain is going to explode and paint the walls! But just remember myself and others have your back."

She gives him a reassuring smile
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam)   We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:50 am

Gobi sighs with her. "Yeah... hopefully."

Trying not to feel defeated by the pressure, he smiles back to Sam. "...I trust you. Thanks," he says, almost in a whisper, like he was embarrassed to admit such a thing. Given the pressure, though, he felt like Sam deserved to know he considered her a close friend.

In the heat of the moment, he wraps his arms around Sam for a somewhat pathetic hug. He's obviously feeling more intimidated by this situation than he wants to be.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam)   We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:07 am

Sam jolts a bit at the surprise hug, but eases into it, hugging him back. A light blush dusted her face. She felt her own anxiety melt away knowing Gobi trusted her and thought of her as a friend. She smiled.

"No problem man, I trust you too." She figured he aught to know the feeling was mutual. With everything that was going on, knowing she had someone in the house she could really count on comforted her.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam)   We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:18 am

Once he finally felt the tension was at ease, Gobi lets go of the hug. His eyes don't meet hers after since he's somewhat embarrassed; he doesn't normally open up like that so fast. With a sheepish sort of laugh, he puts his hands in his pockets. "Thanks, I- needed that," he utters, then letting out a solid cough.

"So. Uh, yeah. Whatever happens. Good luck, and. hopefully we'll make it out alive," he jokes, smiling more genuinely.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam)   We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:29 am

Sam chuckles at his obvious embarrassment. She's happy to see that he is more at ease.

"I think I needed it too. I'm glad we had this talk."

She was feeling much closer to Gobi after everything. She decides now was probably a good time to end the conversation before she got teary eyed and emotional.

"Good luck to you too. I want to see you give it your all!  After such a stressful day, I'm gunna hit the hey. I'll see you later!" 

She gave him a smile and a wave as she left the pantry.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam)   We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam) Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:34 am

"Same," Gobi says, smiling to who he believes is his truest friend in the house up to this point. He really hopes they both survive this week.

"Yeah, I need rest, too," Gobi says with a weak laugh. "But yeah, have a nice rest!" Gobi says, walking out after her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam)   We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam) Clock10

Back to top Go down

We Need To Talk (private rp Gobi/Sam)
Page 1 of 1