The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobi

Gobi

(Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)  Empty
PostSubject: (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)    (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)  Clock10Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:15 pm

Gobi sinks into the hot tub, letting the water go up to his mouth. He's a bit stressed out after last elimination, what with Delin bringing up how he wanted to start an alliance. He feels like Delin was being really sincere - it's too bad he got out so unexpectedly.

Regardless, the whole Garfield situation's been getting the better of him. He definitely has the bad habit of letting negative thoughts fester, and the way Peaches was acting after last elimination really got under his skin. At least he was at peace here in the hot tub, though...
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)    (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)  Clock10Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:19 pm

Peaches leaves the house and drops her towel as she hums gospel. She realizes Gobi's in the hot tub and sighs, maybe jealousey got the best of her and she acted like a complete bitch last night. But still, it is a game and she sees Gobi as nothing more but competition. She slowly sits down, holding a glass of wine on her hand. ''Good night Gobi.''

She clears her throat. ''So about yesterday, I don't know what you saw but...'' She takes a sip of wine. ''I guess it was out of character from me, sorry. I was too in my head.''
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)    (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)  Clock10Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:27 pm

Hearing the gospel hums, he quickly glances over to spot Peaches entering - SHIT. Of all the people. He tries to duck his head further down, but it's obvious he wouldn't be able to hide well enough.

Already feeling bitter, he shifts uncomfortably as Peaches makes her way over and sits. "Hey," he says, as if he were trying not to acknowledge her.

Gobi doesn't respond for a second, trying not to make eye contact. "Why would it matter to me?" He tries to sound confident, but fails somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)    (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)  Clock10Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:31 pm

Peaches purses her lips, she noticed that break on Gobi's voice, but she chooses to ignore it. She takes another sip from her glass of wine. ''Let's just get to the point, I'm telling you right now, if I win HA you're not going on the block.'' She takes a deep breath. ''Garf has lost enough friends these past weeks.''

She puts her hair into a bun. ''The way I see it, people have started forming alliances left and right playing this game like crazy, and we can't fall behind. Look, this isn't necessarily an alliance, take it as you want, but we can call it a deal.'' She winks. ''For both our safety in the game and Garfield's emotional sake.''
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)    (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)  Clock10Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:39 pm

Gobi looks up to her for a moment, just to catch her wink. "...That's really thoughtful of you," he says in a more positive way, though he still didn't sound like himself. He looks to his feet in the pool. "I'm down."

"...I mean, I wasn't planning on putting you on the block either. Same reason." He forces a light smile. "Glad to know we're on the same page."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)    (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)  Clock10Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:45 pm

Once again, Peaches noticed Gobi's mannerisms. ''Hey, are you okay?'' In a way, Peaches felt guilty, she could only hope it wasn't because of her. ''It's about... Garfield, right?'' She sighs.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)    (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)  Clock10Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:49 pm

With that, Gobi forces himself to look her in the eyes. Crap, he didn't want to be in this position. "What about Garfield?" he asks, sounding somewhat defensive.

He shakes his head. "Sorry, uh. No, it's about Delin," he lies. "We were getting kind of close. I got a bit of a headache over him leaving. I should probably go sleep soon or something." He considers getting up to leave.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)    (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)  Clock10Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:53 pm

She frowns. ''Yeah it's best you get some rest. Maybe someone knows how to do neck massages, it might just be stress.'' She smiles. ''Just take the experience in, and don't sweat it, it's a game and Delin understood very well that people will get eliminated until one wins.''
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)    (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)  Clock10Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:01 am

Gobi smiles back. "Yeah," he says, standing up. Too occupied to feel self-conscious about his paleness or his skinniness, he grabs his towel and starts drying off a bit. He still looks like he has something he needs to get off his chest..

"Uh. Hey, Peaches." he forces himself to say, just to get the ball rolling. "Uh. I wanted to apologize. Cause' I never got to.. for... uh...." He trails off, clearly very nervous in her presence. "...Remember when we were have-nots, and. I walked in with the slop in my hands. That joke. Yeah, it was. Totally uncalled for. I didn't know you guys were trying to be. private. sorry."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)    (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)  Clock10Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:04 am

She turns around and smiles. ''It's okay, but next time... maybe knock.'' She laughs.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)    (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)  Clock10Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:10 am

He chuckles back, even if it's weak. He seemed to feel more comforted speaking to her now- maybe she wasn't so bad. "Yeah, sounds like a plan," he says in a lighthearted way.

"Crazy with you two though, like. I had no idea before, I guess. I'm glad you guys hit it off so well."

After saying that, Gobi suddenly feels his pang of sadness overcome him again, though he tries not to let it show so they don't end on a sour note. "..Uh. But yeah, thanks for the chat, I needed it." He smiles and walks off, looking forward to getting some sleep. "Night."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)    (Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)  Clock10

Back to top Go down

(Private RP: Gobi and Peaches)
Page 1 of 1