The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garfield

Garfield

What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Empty
PostSubject: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:07 pm

After leaving the party and walking in to get his notebook, he walks out to the garden and lays on the grass. He puts his notebook next to him and starts singing one of the songs from The Hobbit. I feel like Thorin.

Man he's such a nerd but it soothes him very well. He sits up and continues singing while writing a few poems. He couldn't concentrate...Gobi, Peaches, Gobi man ey sound like ice cream flavors ughhh!
"Why did I get so nervous it's been a while since we talked ?!! Why must you be like this Garfield Agnar?!" He nervously laughs.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:19 pm

Gobi rubs one of his arms nervously as he walks into the garden area. Garfield isn't hard to spot, given how his red hair contrasts with the surrounding greenery. He's happy to see the man's calmed down somewhat, but he can't help but be suspicious about how abrupt that exit was.

Gobi tries to calm himself. Finally, he's got Garfield alone. Maybe talking to him again would help sort out some of the feelings he's been having over the course of the last couple weeks. Taking a deep breath, he tries to suppress the butterflies.

"...Hey!" he calls, from the entrance of the room. He figures it'd be more comfortable for Garf if he kept his distance for now. "Uh. G-Got room for one more?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:32 pm

He turns towards the entrance after hearing Gobi's voice. I just yelled out like an idiot, goodness. He turns his back and slaps his face so he can snap out of it. He turns to face him and waves "You can come and join me...you don't have to be shy." He smiles big. Just be you, he's a very good friend.
Don't be a freak
He pats next to him "I'm just writing up on a few things and getting inspirational from this environment."

He pulls his hair up since he was hot back at the pool area.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:46 pm

Gobi feels somewhat concerned, catching Garfield slapping himself in the face. He maintains a smile in spite of some nerves, and goes over to sit next to Garf. "Huh, I'm surprised you can at this point. It's been over a month of just seeing the same old things over and over," he says, looking him in the face. "Not that that's ever been an issue."

He clenches a fist as he catches himself flirting and quickly looks away.

"...So, uh. Whose idea was it to host the party?" he asks, trying to maintain his composure. He starts to blush a bit, just because they're finally alone again after all this time.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:58 pm

"Tell me about it like is this garden artificial or what Val?!" He knocks on a nearby rock.

He chuckles at his comment "Well seeing things over and over can be tiring but it can also be something comfortable to be around & admire." He taps his chin with the pen and smiles.

"Well it was Peaches who brought it up with me and apparently dragged Sam into it so we both helped Peaches with the pie and everything else." He sighs "Sergio needed a decent birthday bash but I was going to make him something either way...whether wanted it or not." He turns and beams at him.

Last edited by Garfield on Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:42 am

Gobi giggles somewhat at Garfield's jokey comment.

"True," he says, taking a deep breath to calm down. Garfield definitely does make him feel comfort in spite of all the drama that went on in the house. Has he mentioned that to him yet..?

He winces upon hearing Peaches' name, but tries to forget about her for now. He was enjoying his time with Garfield. "Atta' boy, yeah!" he says, with an encouraging smile. "It's so cool you'd help do that. Like, I've barely spoken to Sergio for real, even if he's part of the squad. I probably should." He gives a bit of a sheepish laugh.

"...So, uh. You been working out?" He takes a leap of faith with that joke, even if he knew it was probably the slop diet making Garf thinner.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:04 am

He sighs deeply "At times like these I just wonder out here and stare up at the um I think it's a real sky, let my worries melt away." He picks his hand up like he's reading Shakespeare's line "Let this night and it's magical stars melt away thy problems."

He snorts and adjusts his headband.
"Sergio is a great guy and he's been helping me out with my workouts...you should talk to him"

He laughs "eh heh yea it's this bad slop diet and me doing my daily yoga-workout sessions as well." He looks at him and flexes his arms "I've also built my arm muscles so that's good." He wiggles his brows and grins.

Last edited by Garfield on Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:18 am

"Yeah, it's nice here," Gobi muses. He giggles at Garf speaking like a poet, thinking it's cute how a big guy like him was still keen on being artful.

"You're right," Gobi admits, looking back over to Garf. "Maybe I'll stop him for a chat the next time I see him."

"Ohh nice nice!" Gobi says, enthusiastically. His eyes widen a bit when Garf flexes - hell, he didn't notice that before. "Huh, whoa," he says, in admiration. He reaches out to touch Garf's arm, but catches himself before he does - he looks up to Garf with his hands still partially held out, feeling shy about asking if he could feel. "Uh.. could I-?"

Gobi's mind goes blank. Is this weird??
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:43 am

"Oh sorry." He turns really red "I love poetry so I tend to show my artsy self a lot."

He throws a thumbs up "Ooh Donovan too he's an amazing friend, always coming to bug me." He chuckles some more "My lil buddy even though he hates when I call him 'lil' ahaha."

Oh...what's this? He wants to touch my arms. Shit don't panic Garf...just casually be you "Heh uh sure go right on ahead although I'm still not there yet."

Last edited by Garfield on Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:54 am

"No, no!" Gobi tries to look comforting. "...It's cute!"

"I think me and Don have talked a bit more. Should probably chat it up with him again sometime, too." Gobi kicks his feet together.

Gobi's nerves cripple his laughter. "That's okay!" he squeaks, trying not to let this get to his head. On the other hand, though, it wasn't every day that he got to do this. Holding his breath slightly, he goes ahead for a curious little feel. "...Yep, uh. There it is," he says, laughing at his own nervous demeanor as he sits back again. "Looking good though! You're, uh. You're really getting somewhere with it."

While his attempts not to over-compliment Garf make it really obvious how attracted to him he was feeling right now, Gobi was more focused on the fact that he actually just got to do that. Score.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:15 am

He smiles. He just called me cute no wait he called my artsy side cute get-it-together-Garfield.
"Thank you...although I don't want to look like some buff bear hmm or maybe?? Ahah imagine that." He just touched my arms man I am one smooth guy. Wonk.

He scratches his chin and thinks "Oh and I've been meaning to ask you and I don't know if you told us but um what inspired you to get your tongue split like that? I think that is pretty interesting and um can I say h...ot?"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:25 am

Gobi chuckles back. "Yeah, haha, imagine!" But then Gobi actually starts imagining it- NO! Get it together.

Gobi inhales sharply as Garfield compliments him. By this point it should be obvious what Gobi's feelings are, given how red his face can get from his pale skin. "A-Ah! Uh," he stutters, trying to recover. "It was, uh - might be weird, but - it was for my pet iguana back home! His name's Zip, and h-he's, uh. He's an anxious little guy. S-So basically I, uh... changed up my look so I could seem more like a lizard to him. It helped him calm down," he explains, rubbing the back of his head. "Lots of people called me crazy for it, s-so, uh... hearing that's nice. Thanks." he says, feeling genuinely complimented.

As a joke, he smirks and playfully takes his tongues out to makes them do the wave at Garf. If Garf was going to bring up Gobi's tongue, Gobi was going to flaunt it whether Garf liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:47 am

He rests his face on his knuckles as he listens to his story. Oh my gosh he did that for his lizard?! Cute! Cute! Also so sweeeet! He smiles "You must love your pet so much to do something like that? I think that is so lovely and generous of you because we must show that we are there to protect our babies." He giggles "I had to do something for my pet tortoise, Aayla to help her get comfortable with her mating partner. He sits straight up "I had to wear a turtle shell and crawl around like one so she'll be able to mate comfortable...as strange as that sounds, I had to watch them do the loving." He raises a brow.

He snorts some more and waves back "But seriously I think it's a unique trait and your lizard must really love you." He smiles sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:57 am

Gobi appreciates how intently Garfield listens to his story. "Yeah," Gobi says, in a bubbly way. "I got him while I was in college since mom and dad never let me have a pet iguana when I was younger. He was, like... I dunno', my dream pet, I guess. So I wanted him to feel comfy, ya know?" Gobi shrugs. "God, I miss him."

He nods along to Garf's turtle story. "Yep. Yep, that's definitely up there on the weird scale." He laughs.

Gobi catches himself blushing again when he's complimented. "Shucks... I mean, I wanted it too, to be fair. Zip was more of an excuse than anything," he admits, rubbing the back of his head. "It's nice finding people who like it, though? Like, lots of people are totally weirded out when they see me," he says, softer than before. "When I say that, I mean, like... Just as an example, your aesthetic is way more accessible." That was his weird way of calling Garfield attractive.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:26 am

"Well I am glad Zip has a loving home and a father who cares deeply for him." He felt a wave of home sick when he saw Gobi missing his iguana "Aw I am sure he is rooting for ya."

He laughs "Well never gonna leave my mind, scarred into the brain."

He checks himself out "Well I have had some people who called me a weeb and a straight out wannabe Viking but oh well..." he smirks "Not going to let a bucnh of people judge for who I am." He blushes ans rubs his head.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:40 am

Gobi smiles. "He's an iguana. He doesn't know what this show is," he jokes. "Just hope he's doing okay with the people I lent him to for now."

Gobi giggles to Garf. "I dunno'. I don't think 'viking' is as bad as 'lizard freak'. Besides, you make it look good." He blushes and looks Garfield in the eyes while he says this... perhaps staring for a bit longer than he intended. "I hear ya' though. At this point I've just stopped giving a damn," he says, breaking the spell.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:17 pm

He snickers "Well damn you're right about that." He pats his shoulder "Hah good thing I left Aayla at my dad's so my 3 siblings are taking care of her but no worries he'll be fine."

He thinks for a couple of seconds "Hmm maybe imagine a me the Viking riding on a giant lizard, you into battle ahah what a series that would be."
Wait...
He waves his hands in front of him "Waiiiiit no that didn't come out right w-you know what I mean." He nervously smiles.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:42 pm

"Oh, that's good," Gobi responds. He assumes Aayla is his turtle?

Gobi's state of tranquility was interrupted by the image Garf put into his head - pursing his lips, he tries not to think too hard about it. "Don't worry!" he says, in an attempt to do damage control. He can't help but wonder how Garf got such a specific idea in his head, though..

At this point, Gobi's pretty much convinced that something must be up, which was strange since he was pretty much convinced that Peaches and Garf were a thing just an hour before. He decides he wants to clear things up for himself, once and for all. "Uh... hey, Garf. Mind if I ask you something?" He rubs his arm. "It's something kind of, uh... I don't know, personal?"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:51 pm

He noticed Gobi's face when he said that comment "Uh what I meant is that uhh screw them haters and we are like warriors...you know?"

"Don't worry I am not a pervert and never will disrespect anyone." He smiles.

He looks at his notebook then back to Gobi "A personal question well go ahead and ask away...as long it's not about my hair." He touches his head "No one judges my locks." He says with a half serious face and giggles at his comment.

Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:01 pm

Gobi smiles and shakes his head dismissively. "Don't worry about it," he says, calmly.

Gobi giggles back. "Don't worry, it's not about your luscious locks," he jokes, before looking away. "...You and Peaches, uh... are you guys a thing?" Asking this feels like ripping off a band-aid. "You know, cause'... I see you and her together a lot, and..." He trails off, somewhat scared to look Garf in the face until the question was answered. Basically, he just wanted to know for sure if Garf was trying to lead him on.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:30 pm

Shiiiiiiziers!!! He asked me that question NOOOoooo!! First Peaches and now him. His brain is crying on the inside and is suffocating. "M-me and Peaches...dating uh?" Why is he asking me this, Peaches did because she has a crush on me but...why...him? Like Sam asked me about who else I had a crush on.

He shifted himself to sit right and takes a deep long breath "Yes me and her are always together...and I like Peaches..." he pauses for a moment "But! In the way like I care about her, she's a very nice person and so bright so she's someone very special in my heart. He smiles "A very good friend but no we are not dating."

He turns his head to face him "Why, you trying to be a match maker for her and someone else?" He playfully says and waits for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:02 pm

Gobi feels his heart sink at the first part, thinking that Garfield was about to tell him he was already taken. As Garfield continues, though, Gobi starts regaining hope, until Garf finally confirms he's single.

Overwhelmed and almost not expecting this, Gobi feels his heart race faster and faster as he feels his emotions ready to explode from inside him. Garfield was single! Does this mean Garf could be into him?? Maybe Gobi wasn't just over analyzing everything..!

"No, no," Gobi giggles, trying not to let on how excited this made him feel. "I was just... curious..!"

The intensity of these feelings is a lot for him; how is he going to hide them in front of Garfield, now...? He needs to be somewhere else where he can process this. "Uh-" he stammers. "I-If, uh... I-I think I'm... S-Sorry, uh-..." He tries hard to compose himself. "I-I... just heard Sam call me! Yeah. Uh. I-I'll leave you in peace to, uh. Write. Don't wanna g-get in the way of that creative flow, haha, right?" He stands up rather abruptly, his movements suddenly seeming a lot more exaggerated. "I-I'll, uh...! Sorry, I'll... I'll see you later...!" He gives a little wave to Garfield and speed-walks out of the room, sounding overjoyed to say the least. He bolts over to the confessional, where he knows he can process the information in relative peace.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:37 pm

"Uhh are you okay? You look kinda red there, you sick? He reaches out to touch his forehead but remembers some people don't like being touch so he respected that. He hears him stutter a whole lot. Okay he's acting pretty weird...I mean I like weird but...
He was going to ask him something else until he said he heard Sam calling him so excused himself. He looks down at his notebook "Oh uhh yea I can do that and maybe next time I'll read another one of my poems to you." He smiles "Don't hurt yourself walking out ok? ANNND IT WAS NICE TALKING TO YOU AGAIN, buddy."

After he left Garf sits there for a couple of seconds and smirks "Heh...I got him to smile and laugh a lot." He continues writing with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]   What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi] Clock10

Back to top Go down

What the hell was that?! [Private rp with/Gobi]
Page 1 of 1