The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP Paula/Wanda/Delin] What The Hell Happens Now?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[Private RP Paula/Wanda/Delin] What The Hell Happens Now?! Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Paula/Wanda/Delin] What The Hell Happens Now?!   [Private RP Paula/Wanda/Delin] What The Hell Happens Now?! Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:36 am

Delin pulled Paula and Wanda aside into the sitting room to talk some strategy.

"Alright ladies, I know we should have the whole alliance here, but in case you missed it, half of them are nominees this week, with little to no way of saving themselves."

He looks over to Paula. "I wanted to get yours, and Wanda's insight on what the hell we should even do!?"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Paula/Wanda/Delin] What The Hell Happens Now?!   [Private RP Paula/Wanda/Delin] What The Hell Happens Now?! Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:34 pm

"I'm voting for Nevea." She said, bluntly.

"I believe it's the best for our alliance."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Paula/Wanda/Delin] What The Hell Happens Now?!   [Private RP Paula/Wanda/Delin] What The Hell Happens Now?! Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:43 pm

"Alright, I see where you're getting at for sure." He nods.

"But if you think about it, Sam has a great social game, Nevea is building hers steadily, and Aurora is, well... not doing much for us to say the least."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Paula/Wanda/Delin] What The Hell Happens Now?!   [Private RP Paula/Wanda/Delin] What The Hell Happens Now?! Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:48 pm

"As much as I love my dear friends..." She starter her rant with a sweet, empathetic tone "...I'm sure the alliance's actually centered around four of us. Sam has a impeccable social game, you have something rather close to hers. Wanda and I both are the brains of this alliance of ours."

"If we're really going to rate people by usefulness here, we need to remember Aurora has Val Chips. Nevea has zero. Not only Nevea has no significant friendships here but also brings us as a small disadvantage in the next week."

"I. Vote for Nevea."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Paula/Wanda/Delin] What The Hell Happens Now?!   [Private RP Paula/Wanda/Delin] What The Hell Happens Now?! Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:50 pm

He raises his brow. "I mean, since you're putting it like that, it would make sense to keep Aurora around for her chips... Since we can buy powers n' stuff like that!"

He scratches his beard. "Nevea would probably be the best way to go, but if Aurora doesn't pull her weight in this alliance, it will end poorly for us in the long run being remembered for having two weak links in our alliance." He says, showing a grin towards Paula.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Paula/Wanda/Delin] What The Hell Happens Now?!   [Private RP Paula/Wanda/Delin] What The Hell Happens Now?! Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:56 pm

"We have the weight of her vote for now. Let's keep that in mind." She affirms, completely sure about her strategy.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Paula/Wanda/Delin] What The Hell Happens Now?!   [Private RP Paula/Wanda/Delin] What The Hell Happens Now?! Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:05 pm

"Alright, I will have the Nevea vote in the back of my mind. If you don't mind, I'm gonna see what the other have-nots think, since I'm with them for another day or so."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Paula/Wanda/Delin] What The Hell Happens Now?!   [Private RP Paula/Wanda/Delin] What The Hell Happens Now?! Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:07 pm

"If you could convince them to vote the same as us, that'd be awesome. Tehehe."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Paula/Wanda/Delin] What The Hell Happens Now?!   [Private RP Paula/Wanda/Delin] What The Hell Happens Now?! Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:11 pm

"Alright I have no issue doing that at all!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Paula/Wanda/Delin] What The Hell Happens Now?!   [Private RP Paula/Wanda/Delin] What The Hell Happens Now?! Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Paula/Wanda/Delin] What The Hell Happens Now?!
Page 1 of 1