The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Empty
PostSubject: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:16 pm

Delin came to meet the rest of the alliance upstairs in Wanda's new suite. He knew that they all needed to collaboratively decide who to put up on the block.

"Hey guys! So, since we're all gathered up here, I figured we'd talk about the upcoming nominations. How's that sound?" He asks kindly

"I have some suggestions, but we can get into that after we congratulate Wanda AGAIN for winning the House Ambassador competition!" He golf claps
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:18 pm

Wanda stood and bowed, “Thank you, thank you. I know—I’m pretty great”
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:23 pm

"Now, personally from my experience in the house, I've had minimal interactions with Carmen and Malibu. Only from the Game Night we had, and maybe at my cookout the other night."

"Is that a full reason to nominate them? Not necessarily, but I'd like to hear your two cents as well guys. And, of course, I'm not HA so I can't make these final, just a suggestion is all." He munches on a bag of potato chips, laying against the arm of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:27 pm

Aurora sits on the bed and hugging a pillow. She is dressed in a fun pink pajamas. The situation with Paula for it still remains heavy.Good thing there were other people in the room.

"To be honest, I was thinking about who I would send to the block if I won the challenge. But I could not decide and also realized that it is necessary to solve this issue with you guys"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:29 pm

“Malibu, Peaches and Carmen are a UNIT!” She nodded, “I don’t interact with people much, but I watch them go about their days—scurrying around like ants. Assuming they are friends or allies, which is fair considering how much they’re together, they pose a threat and should be knocked out.” Wanda put a hand to her chin and rubbed thoughtfully, “then again, Peaches and Malibu haven’t been as friendly lately.. Maybe they’re fighting. If that’s the case, we should snatch up whoever out of the three will have us.”

“BUT Martin is so good at challenges... if we cant align with him, he should go. And Gobi too!!” Wanda moaned and flopped back onto the bed, ever the drama queen. “It’s so hard to pick. Can I just blindfold myself and throw darts to pick a nominee?? That would be more fun.”
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:36 pm

"Well, Wanda, it would definitely be more fun! But what if you accidentally nominate Paula? That would be not good at all!" He chuckles.

He gets taken a back by the watching them part. "Oh, observation? Huh!"

"I've been bonding well with Peaches I think. So, if either Carmen or Malibu were to be evicted, she'd be very easy to pick up on a rebound for the alliance! But, I think it would take a bit more of bonding for me to convince her to join."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:41 pm

"I'm not so observant to see other people's alliances. I think Wanda's right. We need to find out which one of them wants to get rid of us. And even then make a choice"

Aurora thoughtfully twirled a lock of hair on her fingers.

"I talked to Carmen. Although I thought she was negative about me the first week, then she seemed nice enough. She doesn't look like she wants to eliminate everyone in this game. Or I'm just a bad judge of character."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:47 pm

“Carmen is gay. I know for sure--I have STRONG gaydar when it comes to girls.” Wanda considered herself an authority, despite having had exactly ONE girlfriend after transitioning. “PURELY based on that, I would prefer to keep her in.”

“Is there anyone else we should consider? We should consider ALL the variables. ALL OF THEM.”
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:01 pm

”I mean we have some quiter people in the house, and I’m not sure if it’s strategic or not. I mean, Gobi and Clayton are on the down low right now, same with Donovan!” He states.

“Again, not a whole reason to nominate because maybe they’re just saving up their energy for these important competitions!”
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:03 pm

"We can go from the opposite! We need to figure out who we really want to keep in the house as good friends and potential allies. Then we will choose from the remaining"

Aurora shrugged offering such an idea
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:12 pm

“Hmmm… Well,”

[PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Giphy

“I don’t watch Mad House, but laying low is a good strategy. Drawing attention to yourself either means the other houseguests will love you or hate you. Martin draws attention by being so good at challenges, but he’s also so good that he is generally going to be safe. That’s probably what Gobi, Clayton and Donovan are doing--trying to SLIDE under the radar so NOBODY SUSPECTS A THING and then suddenly

[PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Tenor

“They’re in the finals!” Wanda was in full genius mode now--she motioned wildly as she ranted and paced the room, seemingly so excited to info-dump that she couldn’t contain herself. “Malibu draws so much attention to herself that she could be a liability if we tried to recruit her. Peaches is more subtle, but she still has good relationships with other people in the game--like Delin said. The vets might be a good option for nomination as well because they know the game so much better than we do.”

“Going after the most dangerous player at this point might be a mistake--it’d be better to get a strong player on our side and THEN eliminate the more subtle, manipulative ones. They sneak up on you. Martin is many things, but subtle isn’t one of them.”
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:20 pm

It took Aurora a while to remember what the guys Wanda was talking about looked like.

"Oh, that's a really good strategy. But she has a flaw. If someone popular to win power, his victim often become the dark horse. It is better to know the enemy in person than just guess who is capable of what."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:21 pm

”You can’t forget, Wanda. The vets are safe this week! So voting them off isn’t something that’s plausible right now.”

“But, to bring up a good point, out of the two Vets, Ivy would fit best! Subtle, but knows the game! Xavier admitted at the party the other night that he had a bunch of targets on his back on his season. Who knows if history will repeat itself!”

“If we need to recruit more, I can volunteer to get people! My social game and bonds right now are pretty good!” He smiles. “But anyways, back to noms. If anything, at this point in the game, one of the popular quiet people, like Gobi, could function as a pawn in secret, but we could tell him later on. And put up like Carmen or Peaches or Malibu, or both from those three.”

He rubs his temples. “This is a little comfusing I think.”
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:24 pm

Sam sat and listened to the others debate. She was in a predicament because three of the people they were talking about (Carmen,  Peaches, and Clayton) were in her other secret alliance. That's the whole alliance! She needs them to stay so she could get the extra three votes on her side. She had to make sure they were safe. And Gobi is her boy! She is not letting him go so soon! She decides to draw her attention to someone else.
"Guys, I think Martin would be a solid choice. Yes, he is strong and very good at challenges, but even if we get him on our side we will have to face him eventually. Can anyone here say they can confidently face him and win in a challenge?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:26 pm

THE VETS ARE SAFE??? Wanda must’ve been asleep for that. She groaned and flopped back down. “Thank GOD for your SOCIAL SKILLS, my cuddly friend. I agree with Ivy, if she’ll have us. And I agree with using Gobi as a pawn!... Well maybe not Gobi. He is so good at challenges, he might draw too much attention… But YES PAWNS.”

“We keep coming back to the Divas,” she said, referring to Carmen/Peaches/Malibu. “They’re so pretty… pretty DANGEROUS!! Maybe they ARE the best choice for nomination.”

But then cute little Sam spoke up. Oof… She made a good point. “Yes true… But… What if we befriend Martin and then we STAB HIM IN THE BACK? Go FULL ceasar!!”
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:36 pm

Sam thought about what Wanda said for a moment. She isn't the biggest fan of the whole stab in the back strategy. It would more than likely bite them in the butts later. 

"I see what you're saying, but wouldn't that be bad karma on us? It could work, but it could also come back and bite us in the butt! I personally think we should take advantage of the position we are in now and eliminate the big threats."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:40 pm

She scoffed, "Karma-schmarma. The game will turn us all on each other eventually--all you can do is lay low or fight for survival. For now, we are friends and I will protect you to the BEST of my abilities." She shrugged, "I expect you to turn on me if the opportunity presents itself, and I'll be happy if it gets you further in the game."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:03 pm

"Listen up." After minutes of bare silence, watching the other discuss, she stands ups from the bed she sat in, ready to start her speech.

"It as come to my attention that Aurora has, potentially, broke our trust. Not only has I already planned on adding Martin to the alliance, but I also thought on a way we could do it. What way, you ask? Our little Martin-charmer princess here is this so called way, or I thought she was, at least before what she did to me and potentially to us! Not only she also brought in Andre and Carmen, for no reason, to the convo, she namedropped me and clearly messed up with my reputation in the house! I have literally no hecking idea why would she do that, and I won't ever express how it hurt to have my close friend do something so gullible and horrible to me, but now I'm presumably a focus for the others, and unless I can clean up suspicions quickly, I'll be in real danger and so do our alliance, now that we know Aurora shouldn't be easily trusted, at all."

She doesn't waste a breath to propose a solution. "I have an idea, though. Actually, I have lots of possible ideas we could go it. We could do the risky way, I go talk to Carmen and Andre and lie to them, so they chill and start thinking of me as a threat, Aurora wasn't even a tad merciful when she spread the rumors. And the most sensible way, where Aurora proves to our she is an actually trustworthy alliance member and brushes off the namedrop as a lie, something she said because she was scared they'd go agaisn't her. So, it's up to you guys. I'm sure y'all will choose the best thing because you're so smart! [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? 27166615 "
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:13 pm

"Excuse me?"

Aurora opened her mouth in surprise. Yesterday she was very worried about what she had done, but today she couldn't stand everything Paula said.

"I'm not hiding the fact that I knew Carmen and Andre's intentions for YOU. I've apologized a hundred times for being reckless in trying to save your ass because I think you're my best friend! It's not my fault things turned out differently! If you had even tried to understand that this was a good deed, we would all have been safe long ago. YOU worry so much because you're actually just manipulating me. THAT's what they told me when I took the risk to keep US safe"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:26 pm

"You took the risk? You did something you shouldn't ever have did and for no reason, there was no good deed there, you just ruined my reputation in the house and now people think I'm manipulating you. But, newsflash? You're a weak player and I put you up in this alliance as a way to keep you safe because I THOUGHT we were close friends and I can't even accept it that you did something so prejudicial to me, again, for no reason. This is not a friendship game, it's a strategy game, but putting you under our wing was a move based solely on friendship, on the fact we're the bedroom crew or whatever it is!" She get furious, almost breaking in tears.

"For once I thought I could trust on someone and just be like, normal friends? And you go and screw up with me heartlessly! And now big idiot Paula is here keeping you on our alliance meetings and still insisting on keeping you with us, and all you do as a repayment? Blindly trust Carmen, Andre and Martin who you barely know, like they're the gods of reason. That's what you doing? Treating my, Delin, Wanda and Sam's kindness and affection towards you as nothing because, I SHALL REPEAT, people who you barely know?!"

"Tell me!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:30 pm

Oof... this alliance was a mess. Sam decided to sit back and see how things play out.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:35 pm

"You said losing Nevea would be bad for our Alliance, and I tried to do EVERYTHING I could to make sure none of us were in danger! I don't trust Andre and Carmen! I haven't said a word about our Alliance, but I've been trying to lower the tension between the members so that no one is a victim this week! I spent all my energy on the challenge, trying to win and save you, because that's the only way I can get you to change your mind, but you're not even trying to understand me! Maybe I'm a weak player and I should be thanking you for inviting me into the Alliance ten thousand times a day. But I was trying to keep you safe because you created this Alliance! Yeah, I made the mistake of telling Carmen and Andre what I think. But I am! None of you are in danger because of me, you're digging yourself a deep hole!
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:37 pm

"YOU... argh." She refused to drop her facade so early. "Listen, let's forget about this, forever. The mess is already done and we know, by fact, Carmen, Andre and Martin now distrust me, I'd appreciate if you all help me change this situation."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up? Clock10

Back to top Go down

[PRIVATE RP Delin/Wanda/Paula/Sam/Aurora] Who's Goin' Up?
Page 1 of 1