The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discussing Nominees (Wanda/Paula private rp)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

Discussing Nominees (Wanda/Paula private rp) Empty
PostSubject: Discussing Nominees (Wanda/Paula private rp)   Discussing Nominees (Wanda/Paula private rp) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:36 am

After everyone had cleared out, Wanda was DYING to discuss nominations with her Number One Gal Pal. She knew who she wanted to go up, but Paula's feelings would affect her decision greatly. Wanda got fixated on people and on things very VERY easily, and now that her other pals were gone she was all-in on Team Paula.

"So, my wise and beautiful friend," Wanda flopped into a nearby armchair, sitting in the most uncomfortable contortion possible. "What are your thoughts on who should be going home? Or maybe we should just decide who we DON'T want to nominate?"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Discussing Nominees (Wanda/Paula private rp)   Discussing Nominees (Wanda/Paula private rp) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:36 pm

"I know exactly who is safe. Garfield, Ivy and Aurora aren't going in my side." She sat on the bed, relaxing her hands over her legs and looking stern. "Aurora is our friend, Ivy does no harm and Garfield is a friend of Aurora. Sound like weak justification, but it's fair for me."

"Do you have ANYTHING, in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Discussing Nominees (Wanda/Paula private rp)   Discussing Nominees (Wanda/Paula private rp) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:04 pm

“Well, I don’t consider Donovan or Andre a threat because I don’t think either of them have very strong alliances in the house, and I think going after Gobi would ruin ANY chances of mending things with Sam so…”
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Discussing Nominees (Wanda/Paula private rp)   Discussing Nominees (Wanda/Paula private rp) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:39 pm

"Let's be honest, we both have the same people in mind. Let's just do it." Paula sighs. "I wish we could do better than this strategically, but this HA is a big time imposing us limitations."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Discussing Nominees (Wanda/Paula private rp)   Discussing Nominees (Wanda/Paula private rp) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:35 pm

Wanda nodded, "I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to step on any toes or affect YOUR alliances with my nominations. I guess I'll see you on the other side?"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Discussing Nominees (Wanda/Paula private rp)   Discussing Nominees (Wanda/Paula private rp) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:58 pm

"It's just impossible for us to step on any toes with each other... So, yes, on the other side."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussing Nominees (Wanda/Paula private rp)   Discussing Nominees (Wanda/Paula private rp) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Discussing Nominees (Wanda/Paula private rp)
Page 1 of 1