The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[PRIV RP Wanda/Paula/Delin/Sam] News Hot Off The Presses!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[PRIV RP Wanda/Paula/Delin/Sam] News Hot Off The Presses! Empty
PostSubject: [PRIV RP Wanda/Paula/Delin/Sam] News Hot Off The Presses!   [PRIV RP Wanda/Paula/Delin/Sam] News Hot Off The Presses! Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:39 am

Delin had gathered all the members in the HA Suite, except for Aurora because he's still weary of the terms her and Paula are on.

"So, I had a run-in with Aaliyah! She gave me an offer to join her alliance!" He says somewhat excitedly.

"I do want to keep Aaliyah's trust, but I feel like this information needs to be shared."

"Now, of course I didn't say yes. But I did get a little glimps of who's in the alliance!"

"She said that the main people in it are herself, Peaches, Carmen and GUESS WHO ELSE?!" He asks loudly. "No need to guess, it's Aurora. She's a double crosser! We don't even know if her vote is secured for us!" He scowls a bit.

"What in the actual hell is the plan now?! I don't know if I can trust them to vote our way! She even said that Carmen had connections with Martin and Andre, and Peaches is getting buddy buddy! We need more numbers SOON!" he exclaimed.

He whips his head around the room. "Anyone got any ideas how we can secure Sam's spot in the game still? Because it's feeling like I'm being lied to about votes, or everyone is just too vague with me."

He sits down and takes some deep breaths. "I'm sorry guys, I'm just freaking out that Sam might be going home, and we won't have Aurora either!" He scratches his head furiously. "I'm sorry." A sigh can be heard from him.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: [PRIV RP Wanda/Paula/Delin/Sam] News Hot Off The Presses!   [PRIV RP Wanda/Paula/Delin/Sam] News Hot Off The Presses! Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:56 am

Sam sat and took in the new information. So Carmen and Peaches are making new alliances as well... interesting news. Sam had an idea. She wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not, but it was an idea...

"I see two options. One, we can take the three of them into our alliance giving us half the house. Or two, we let them form their own alliance with others and have one of our own with them. Then we would have info on the majority of the house. But that would be the riskier option."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [PRIV RP Wanda/Paula/Delin/Sam] News Hot Off The Presses!   [PRIV RP Wanda/Paula/Delin/Sam] News Hot Off The Presses! Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:40 am

“Hmmm…” Wanda was twiddled her thumbs, trying to mull over the options. “Well, I think Delin and Sam are the two more likeable people in OUR alliance who aren’t TURN-COATS!!!” She stood, gesturing to the both of them (and jutting her hips forward as she did so, just to enhance the gesture), “so YOU TWO should try to get some allies.”

“Where do we fall on Sergio? Or maybe Donovan? We could try to get the vets, but I’m not sure how much stay they ACTUALLY hold…”
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: [PRIV RP Wanda/Paula/Delin/Sam] News Hot Off The Presses!   [PRIV RP Wanda/Paula/Delin/Sam] News Hot Off The Presses! Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:14 am

"I'm confused how people know way too much? Honestly, it's like everything that happens is instantly of their knowledge, like they're some kind of god who sees it all, but whatever." Paula was the only one standing, as always, she liked to have this powerful poise. "Unrelated to, but, I think we need to make others think we aren't an alliance, first. Ever since fake Aurora namedropped me, I think people been wary about this, especially since we're usually together in the house."

"I mean, that wouldn't be hard, we made the whole backdoor plan look like a coincidence instead of something planned."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [PRIV RP Wanda/Paula/Delin/Sam] News Hot Off The Presses!   [PRIV RP Wanda/Paula/Delin/Sam] News Hot Off The Presses! Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:38 pm

Delin scratches his beard.

"Well, Wanda. For the vets, we could go with who went the farthest? Maybe? but I think they're both aware of alliances and might not want to get mixed in with us quite yet." He rubs his temples. "Val did say they were watching our every move in the Secret Suite."

"Maybe picking up Xavier wouldn't be a bad idea, he did make it pretty far in his season and I don't think anyone's really made an effort to talk with him on a one-on-one basis. Donovan is such a wild card! The kid is bananas!" He chuckles. "I think he might vote Clayton out, since I've only seen him interact with Sam at the Game Night?" He scratches his head.

"Sergio on the other hand... he's more mysterious. I don't know where his trust lies! I haven't seen him interact much with either nominees."

He swings his head towards Paula. "I mean... it would be good to go under the radar... I mean, I try and spread myself around the house so no one suspects me to be aligned with one person for too long. You feel me? Everyone else either needs to distance themselves or maybe even hang around people you wouldn't normally hang out with." He shrugs. "That's just my formal opinion."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: [PRIV RP Wanda/Paula/Delin/Sam] News Hot Off The Presses!   [PRIV RP Wanda/Paula/Delin/Sam] News Hot Off The Presses! Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:09 pm

Sam rubs the back of her neck, weighing out the pros and cons.
"I'm not completely opposed to spreading out into other alliances, but after this week (if i even survive) I think I should lay low for a bit. I feel like a target is growing on my back from being on the block twice."

She turned her attention to Paula. "I agree Paula. Wanda did a pretty good job of that already by nominating me (thanks again for that....), but I think people are still suspicious. It would probably be best if we're not all seen around the house at the same time. We should only meet up like this at least once or twice a week so others don't notice."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [PRIV RP Wanda/Paula/Delin/Sam] News Hot Off The Presses!   [PRIV RP Wanda/Paula/Delin/Sam] News Hot Off The Presses! Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:13 pm

Delin's eyes light up. "What if we bring Aaliyah's alliance with ours, making a super alliance?!" He smiles.

"We'd have the numbers to save Sam hopefully, and numbers to save us in the future! I think that'd be a great idea, since I've already gained the trust of at least 3 of the 4 members she mentioned."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PRIV RP Wanda/Paula/Delin/Sam] News Hot Off The Presses!   [PRIV RP Wanda/Paula/Delin/Sam] News Hot Off The Presses! Clock10

Back to top Go down

[PRIV RP Wanda/Paula/Delin/Sam] News Hot Off The Presses!
Page 1 of 1