The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EMERGENCY REPLACEMENT (Private RP: Delin/Paula/Wanda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

EMERGENCY REPLACEMENT (Private RP: Delin/Paula/Wanda) Empty
PostSubject: EMERGENCY REPLACEMENT (Private RP: Delin/Paula/Wanda)   EMERGENCY REPLACEMENT (Private RP: Delin/Paula/Wanda) Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:17 pm

Wanda paced the floor of her room, head snapping in the direction of the door every few seconds. Her reign as HA had given her MANY unforeseen struggles, the least of which was choosing who to nominate. She needed to mull things over with her two favorite allies--hopefully at least one would show up to help her get her head straight.

She hadn’t realized earlier just HOW MUCH choosing a bad nominee would affect her gameplay. Her talks with Peaches, Carmen and REDACTED had shown her the light and shaken her confidence greatly. It was time to choose some new nominees…
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY REPLACEMENT (Private RP: Delin/Paula/Wanda)   EMERGENCY REPLACEMENT (Private RP: Delin/Paula/Wanda) Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:40 pm

Paula was already on Wanda's suite, doing her makeup peacefully on the bed like the room was her's. "What's this expression, Wanda?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY REPLACEMENT (Private RP: Delin/Paula/Wanda)   EMERGENCY REPLACEMENT (Private RP: Delin/Paula/Wanda) Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:38 pm

"PURE TERROR!!" She exclaimed, wildly flailing her arms. "Paula, you're a thousand times more social than I am. With people winning immunity in the auction, I'm not sure who to put up for nomination now..."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY REPLACEMENT (Private RP: Delin/Paula/Wanda)   EMERGENCY REPLACEMENT (Private RP: Delin/Paula/Wanda) Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:48 pm

"I wish you put the one fake ass sheriff!" She said, expressing all his anger towards the cowboy. "But, there's no way to justify it, neither it has for you to nominate anyone without raising suspicions about the alliance. So, I dunno?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY REPLACEMENT (Private RP: Delin/Paula/Wanda)   EMERGENCY REPLACEMENT (Private RP: Delin/Paula/Wanda) Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:44 pm

"I hate to suggest it, but maybe we should put up an alliance member... Just to throw people off. Aurora would be too obvious, but maybe Sam? We could save her pretty easily..." Wanda sat down beside Paula, watching her primp. "But Clayton could be a good fall guy. He's REALLY FUN and I LIKE HIM, but there's not another good choice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY REPLACEMENT (Private RP: Delin/Paula/Wanda)   EMERGENCY REPLACEMENT (Private RP: Delin/Paula/Wanda) Clock10

Back to top Go down

EMERGENCY REPLACEMENT (Private RP: Delin/Paula/Wanda)
Page 1 of 1