The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP Delin/Wanda] The Nominations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[Private RP Delin/Wanda] The Nominations Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Delin/Wanda] The Nominations   [Private RP Delin/Wanda] The Nominations Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:46 pm

Delin stormed up to Wanda's room. The nominations are some types of crazy.

"Listen, Wanda. I totally understand that I said you could use Gobi as a pawn, since he can easily save himself. But I didn't think you'd actually listen to me!" He sits on a couch.

"You might've made an enemy or two this week. Gobi is probably confused and angry, and poor Gar looks so distraught! You saw him at the nomination ceremony!"

He takes a deep breath. "Sorry for yelling. I just want to know what you're gonna do when Gobi wins POP, because you know he will." He looks up at her. "I can give you a suggestion or two, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Wanda] The Nominations   [Private RP Delin/Wanda] The Nominations Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:11 pm

Wanda blinked, confused by his sudden appearance. When she had sufficiently composed herself, she slowly replied “I mean… Of course he’s going to win. That was the plan. He is going to be safe, we will save Sam by voting for the person that I nominate alongside her. It was the only safe option considering what happened with peaches and her group.”
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Wanda] The Nominations   [Private RP Delin/Wanda] The Nominations Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:16 pm

"I totally understand that now Wanda, but I'm just worried that some random will win the POP and not take anyone off the block and everyone might vote Sam out... It's freaking me out!"

He breathes. "Listen, I trust your judgement and all that, just, don't let these other players get in your head... I worry they'll take advantage of your genius brain and use it to their advantage but... I already know you'r better than that." He smiles kindly, following is a snicker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Wanda] The Nominations   [Private RP Delin/Wanda] The Nominations Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Delin/Wanda] The Nominations
Page 1 of 1